Osaze Urhoghide joining Liam Shaw at Celtic FC

Guest wilyfox

45 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Players will always owe clubs that give them their opportunities. He would not be joining Celtic if Wednesday had not helped the player. It’s called gratitude. 

He’d probably have more gratitude if his wages were paid in full and on time.

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Westfield Owl said:

He’d probably have more gratitude if his wages were paid in full and on time.

Or just not have any. That’s the way people lean these days. 

Guest Andy W
1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Disagree. He was on his arse released by AFC Wimbledon. We gave him a platform and made him into a championship player.

As in he played in the championship...cos he was in the team that got relegated so maybe we made him a L1 player

Guest wilyfox
Just now, Andy W said:

As in he played in the championship...cos he was in the team that got relegated so maybe we made him a L1 player

Wimbledon didn’t even think he was their standard. We’ve turned him into a player that Celtic want to sign. But yeah, keep knocking..

Guest Andy W
1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

Wimbledon didn’t even think he was their standard. We’ve turned him into a player that Celtic want to sign. But yeah, keep knocking..

Will do, thanks for saying I can means the world

5 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Funny, Pulis’s assistant was scouting at Celtic before he came to us….

Hiring Pulis worked out well didn’t it, his record with us was awful and his mate is now poaching some of our best young players.  Next we’ll find out Pulis is actually the one who bought S6 and he’s going to turn it into a baseball cap and matching shell suit outfitters 

• Like 2

Guest Andy W
Just now, wilyfox said:

rub one out, your speciality. 

Enlighten me, seems you have had more practise

He is a raw talent that needs further development and could turn into a good player. There is a lot to his game he needs to learn and only regular first team football will enable him to gain that experienc

However think he is not ready for a full season in the championship, think Celtic is a good move for him. 

Guest Andy W
Just now, wilyfox said:

doubt it, handy Andy 

You've lost me...I don't live in your world (luckily) in fact I'll bet not in your country at the moment

Benfica, Sporting Lisbon, Club brugge, Leeds and Celtic: "That young Uroghide lad is decent and looks to have a promising future"

Wednesday fans: "Never rated him"

Couldn't make it up!

lol

• Like 3

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, 0742 said:

Benfica, Sporting Lisbon, Club brugge, Leeds and Celtic: "That young Uroghide lad is decent and looks to have a promising future"

Couldn't make it up!

lol

Of course they wer all really interested in him 😂

1 minute ago, 0742 said:

Couldn't make it up!

lol

Some on here never rated Harry Maguire (and will say they still don’t). But I guess we can’t be correct 100% of the time.

• Like 2

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Of course they wer all really interested in him 😂

So you think it's just his agent stirring up interest?!

Even so, the point still stands. his agent, thinks his ability and potential is far above the standard we've ever been at. But aye, he must be wrong as well

Literally can't make this stuff up

lol

6 minutes ago, 0742 said:

So you think it's just his agent stirring up interest?!

Even so, the point still stands. his agent, thinks his ability and potential is far above the standard we've ever been at. But aye, he must be wrong as well

Literally can't make this stuff up

lol

Do you know how agents work? 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Don’t know what type of career you had/ are having. I worked for a number of companies.  During my time with them I would do my best and receive training and development.  When better opportunities came along I took them up and joined other companies. It’s the way if the world.

They probably enjoyed their time at Hillsboro and look back on it fondly but they have a career to think of 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Hope this lad does well. Came across really well. But, these scouts must be seeing something I didn’t. 

This.

he has potential but I never saw the player that everyone bangs on about. I thought his positional play and strength were poor and it was his pace that got him out of the shizzle on quite a few occasions.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist

Players leave for more money..it happens at every club in the world...this isnt a new thing😏