"You're a wealthy man. You should be admired and praised"

Apart from that bit which will probably be printed out and framed

"They love me! They REALLY love me! Oh how I love this club"

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

"You're a wealthy man. You should be admired and praised"

Apart from that bit which will probably be printed out and framed

Yeah that’s very cringe. No amount of money a person has or spends means they command any admiration or praise. 

It’s like he’s telling a petulant child off.

He’s having to blow a tiny bit of smoke up his backside so he doesn’t get upset with what he’s saying. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Dom has played a tactical approach here, giving him acknowledgement what he has put into the club yet poured water over it by telling him its been a waste of time ...like this open letter will be because you will never be able to reason with this blokes mindset trust me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done and thank you for doing that Dom. I just hope he listens, not to the part about him being admired and praised but to the majority of the rest of the letter. Very cleverly written, think Dom had to put a bit of praise in it or Chansiri would just see it as an attack. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chansiri has always had a good relationship with Howson and always given him ‘exclusive interviews.’

Fair playDom for doing this, speaks a lot of sense and although it won’t be given an ounce of thought, he’s one of the ones the chairman may potentially listen too. 

Howson is trusted by Chansiri as a ‘journalist’ so can’t see any more exclusives coming Dom’s way.