Here is how to commit football suicide

You would think that with the final 2 games coming up to save our status as a championship club and the potential financial implications DC would ensure they got paid on time, unless he is planning on doing a runner having done some clever accounting and transferring debt etc. 

20 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s not about shedding a tear for them.

It’s about understanding that this is a big reason why we’re getting relegated.

So if DC is entirely to blame for relegation, who will deserve all the credit if we stop up 😱

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Hence the perfect storm.

They are dogshit but at least play to your optimum level. That's not going to happen if you don't pay them.

Wigan players managed it. Their endeavour on the pitch was there for all to see, despite wage issues. Our players did have a choice how to respond to this; protect the club, or throw it under the bus. This club is a like a suffering child caught up in the hate of a divorce. 

Guest Therealrealist

Wonder why bazza signed a new contract if he’s been struggling to get paid for 12 months...can’t stand dc..can’t stand our ‘players’

1 minute ago, Devonstrix said:

So if DC is entirely to blame for relegation, who will deserve all the credit if we stop up 😱

You don't congratulate the person who set the house on fire for the telly in the basement still working after it

PS are you seriously really saying that you personally consider Chansiri to be the one responsible for us stopping up if we do?

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Tell you what, I am f*cking sick of Sheffield Wednesday 'fans' pipping in with the

"BuT tHeY gEt PaId LoTs MoRe ThAn I dO"

schtick.

Absolutely zero comprehension of what this is doing to their lives, the image of the club, the integrity of our reputation and the utter debilitating damage it will do to potential pre-season recruitment.

Give your heads a f*cking wobble and THINK, STOP being enabling, gullible twits.

Absolutely right. This goes beyond the demoralising effect on out if contract players.

How do we sell ourselves as a club in the future to players thinking am I going to get paid.
What about new investment, what sort of individual do potential investors or advertisers etc think they will be dealing with.

If DM turns out to be not the manager for League 1many think he is who is going to come here and manage in this type of environment.  

The fall out from this continuing debacle goes in and on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Again as I said earlier. Club will die a slow painful death while people still defend Chansiri.

Any other club, there’d be uproar. Not at Wednesday though. 

Find it so bizarre

Our fans were conditioned during the Dave Allen era to attack other fans and the players and anyone else instead of look at where the issues start and are created

Literally any smokescreen or distraction/deflection possible - point to that instead of daring to criticise a chairman

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Wigan players managed it. Their endeavour on the pitch was there for all to see, despite wage issues. Our players did have a choice how to respond to this; protect the club, or throw it under the bus. This club is a like a suffering child caught up in the hate of a divorce. 

As I've said, they were better players. 

Again, we are rubbish, rubbish team, rubbish players etc. The ability isn't there.

They haven't thrown the club under the bus, they are just rubbish.

Rubbish that should have been paid on time, recruited on silly money by a rubbish chairman.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

Just want him to go. He won't suffer too much, but there will be a loss of face. People will mock him in is community, and he will know that. It will be visible that he has failed, grotesquely, and it is all his fault.

And then what? I couldn't care. Someone may be willing to buy. If not. Well, let's start again. The Wednesday Club. Playing grass roots. Making their way back up to...who knows. I can chuck in a few £k. Others will too; or less, according to what they have, but we will all be part of it.

Be a damn sight more fun.

2 minutes ago, Minesapint said:

Absolutely right. This goes beyond the demoralising effect on out if contract players.

How do we sell ourselves as a club in the future to players thinking am I going to get paid.
What about new investment, what sort of individual do potential investors or advertisers etc think they will be dealing with.

If DM turns out to be not the manager for League 1many think he is who is going to come here and manage in this type of environment.  

The fall out from this continuing debacle goes in and on

This point was also evident in the summer when we recruited the players we did because nobody else would touch us with a bargepole

Then the same fans saying the players should just be fine about not getting paid are the same ones saying we signed crap players

lol

It's so weird

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Our fans were conditioned during the Dave Allen era to attack other fans and the players and anyone else instead of look at where the issues start and are created

Literally any smokescreen or distraction/deflection possible - point to that instead of daring to criticise a chairman

Yeah it’s a crazy mentality. 

Really frustrating people would rather deflect and divert the conversation away from the real problem at hand. 

They’ll wake up before it’s too late sadly. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

This point was also evident in the summer when we recruited the players we did because nobody else would touch us with a bargepole

Then the same fans saying the players should just be fine about not getting paid are the same ones saying we signed crap players

lol

It's so weird

So true

lol

Just now, axolotl said:

That banner at the back of the Kop needs ripping down.

This is an utter embarrassment. 

Crack on then.

Easy to say that on here.

Edited by Maddogbob

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Again as I said earlier. Club will die a slow painful death while people still defend Chansiri.

Any other club, there’d be uproar. Not at Wednesday though. 

Find it so bizarre

I’m not defending Chansiri. I won’t defend the players either. Defending a lack of effort would also see our demise.

Some on here are trying to justify one wrong to attack another. Let’s all defend apathy on the pitch to attack Chansiri for yet another of his fućkups. Classic case of cutting your nose off to spite your face.