That's me done!

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

I would rather watch Wednesday starting again in non League football with Chansiri gone, than watch another minute at Hillsborough with him as Chairman.

He has killed our club and any hope we had for a few short years under Mandaric. He is far worse a Chairman than Dave Allen ever was.

I wouldn't trust him to run a bath

Was I exited and hopeful when he took us over with all his millions? 

You bet!

Do I now wish it was someone who had an inkling of what he was doing?

Damn right I do!

Does this change my love, my allegiance my total support of SWFC?

Does itFuck!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

It's heartbreaking. I've done 55 years. How many really good seasons? About 8 I think. Most of the time it's been either mediocre or dire. Because of the money needed to even challenge in the 2nd tier, never mind the 1st, this is the worst of times, I can't see a way out at all. But I'm too old to change now, for me, WTID isn't just a glib phrase.

You are so right mate ,especially about WTID not being a glib phrase. Do the powers that be realise just how much Wednesday fans have sacrificed and given to this club. Weddings and holidays arranged around the fixture list ,taking our children for the first time and working the extra for the season ticket cost. The pride of standing on a roofless Kop in the pouring rain shouting for our Sheffield Wednesday. Those that doubt our loyalty and criticise the fans haven't a clue what makes us what we are.

Apols for ranting on but I despair at what is happening to the one thing that unites us all......and that's something else they'll never understand.

• Like 2

Guest Grandad
28 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Was I exited and hopeful when he took us over with all his millions? 

You bet!

Do I now wish it was someone who had an inkling of what he was doing?

Damn right I do!

Does this change my love, my allegiance my total support of SWFC?

Does itFuck!!!

With you on all of that

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

I would rather watch Wednesday starting again in non League football with Chansiri gone, than watch another minute at Hillsborough with him as Chairman.

He has killed our club and any hope we had for a few short years under Mandaric. He is far worse a Chairman than Dave Allen ever was.

I wouldn't trust him to run a bath

Do you think he is well intentioned but incompetent?

Or do you think there is something more sinister?

Guest LondonOwl313
2 hours ago, REDOWL said:

We are only two years away from our 60th anniversary together and we have stuck by each other through thick and thin. We have always been there for each other no matter how difficult times have been and some have been extremely difficult. Neither of us for one minute has ever given a thought to ending this relationship and going our separate ways because loyalty to each other is the rock of any partnership. However in recent years I have sometimes felt my loyalty has meant nothing and I am being taken for granted and my opinions are not valued. I still feel the same way about my lifetime partner as I did on our first outing together in 1963 but I'm unsure that this is a reciprocal arrangement at present. 

If she’s not feeling it anymore you can do better mate 

Guest Grandad
12 minutes ago, heppers said:

No I don't think there's anything sinister about him at all. I feel for him. I think he's just way out of his depth

9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

No I don't think there's anything sinister about him at all. I feel for him. I think he's just way out of his depth

I agree.

I don’t understand his loyalty to an advisor that is clearly getting it wrong.

He needs to be shown another way.

It would be good to put forward a plausible plan to him. It would need to be compelling. 

4 hours ago, Django said:

It’ll be interesting to see how he reacts to relegation and the subsequent drop off in attendances next year 

Ah but will there be Django, there's the real fly in the ointment. Plenty of people out there with blue tinted spectacles on....they will renew their season tickets. Each to their own, but the ONLY way to hit Chansiri and possibly get him to change is to not spend a single penny towards the club. Draconian, I know but hit him in the pocket then we might get some changes.

I really do hope we get relegated, not because I want us too, but the thought of us staying up, under another transfer embargo with so many players out of contract fills me with absolute terror. If we do end up relegated, we are more likely to be able to rebuild than spend another season scrapping for our lives. I'm sure there are many that will disagree.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, heppers said:

Don’t forget along with our hopes and dreams as fans he’s also chucking away millions of pounds. He’s just so incompetent and this coupled with extreme stubbornness is a fatal combination.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Ah but will there be Django, there's the real fly in the ointment. Plenty of people out there with blue tinted spectacles on....they will renew their season tickets. Each to their own, but the ONLY way to hit Chansiri and possibly get him to change is to not spend a single penny towards the club. Draconian, I know but hit him in the pocket then we might get some changes.

I really do hope we get relegated, not because I want us too, but the thought of us staying up, under another transfer embargo with so many players out of contract fills me with absolute terror. If we do end up relegated, we are more likely to be able to rebuild than spend another season scrapping for our lives. I'm sure there are many that will disagree.

I know a few season tickets holders who have had their fill and are having a year out in protest. Me and my dad included 

9 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Don’t forget along with our hopes and dreams as fans he’s also chucking away millions of pounds. He’s just so incompetent and this coupled with extreme stubbornness is a fatal combination.

It really doesn’t matter what we do. We could sell 40000 season tickets at £600 each and raise £24m, but if DC p*sses it all up the wall as he has done for the past 5 years then it’s all for nothing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s just so sad.  I lurch from apathy to extreme anger.  

I can’t express on a social media platform how much I hate that imbecile Chansiri and death eater Stuffing Balls for what they have done to this club. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Django said:

I know a few season tickets holders who have had their fill and are having a year out in protest. Me and my dad included 

I think you're right and time will tell.

What a fecking sad state of affairs when we're talking like this.

So we're off to league 1 but my biggest fear is we recruit crocks and journeymen......oh wait a minute.

Please please please Mr.C just walk away, sell up, anything BUT DON'T BE HERE NEXT SEASON.

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

^^^ THIS.

It begs the question that had we beaten Hull on that fateful day at Wembley, would we now be in an even worse state because the level of mismanagement in the Premier League would have been proportionately that much greater?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Until Tuesday.

Then the great escape is still on

Then if we get relegated that's me done!

Until the start of next season when we'll rise like a Phoenix and storm the league.

It's what we do.

Proper proper oldskool..u no it.

Love it.

Edited by TaxiMark
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Until Tuesday.

Then the great escape is still on

Then if we get relegated that's me done!

Until the start of next season when we'll rise like a Phoenix and storm the league.

It's what we do.

I'm so bored of Wednesday

Until the next time they play and then I'm interested again. Unless they lose.

Then I'm only interested if they win. Then I check the league table for promotion, not relegation. 

All of us are in this, this is the long game. It's very depressing.

• Like 1