Swansea game called off

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

When??

Can’t remember the last time I went to a game sub zero....

Oh I'm not playing those games when people just start to rewrite history or just blatantly lie that we've never played in subzero temperatures on matchday befroe

lol

No chance

Go try that on someone else

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Your point literally makes no sense

Clubs all over the country are currently playing just fine

We have always played just fine in temperatures of -1 to -20 

We've never had this issue before

Rotherham don't have undersoil heating

I need some examples.

Last coldest match I can remember is New Years Day V Birmingham but I’m nesh and don’t go that often.

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

When??

Can’t remember the last time I went to a game sub zero....

Just been for a walk. I’ve definitely walked to Hillsborough in similar temperatures. I’d understand them calling it off for fan safety if there’s ice around the ground. But there’s no bloody fans.

Just a bit worrying DC invested in a brand new pitch, we have undersoil heating and we can’t get the game on? It’s not unusually cold out there. 

I’m sure everything is fine tho. Just like players not getting paid on time is fine, no new manager, the loan against the stadium, the points deduction, the lack of signings in January.

All rosy down at Hillsborough 

lol

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

They’ll have a game the following Saturday and it may mean changing the officials and the staff that are booked to work that night.

I’m sure they could have sorted but maybe they didn’t want to move a game just because we can’t sort our pitch out for today 

Maybe but on other hand now after a though game at Norwich they have game on Tuesday against a team who have had a weeks rest.

2 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Maybe but on other hand now after a though game at Norwich they have game on Tuesday against a team who have had a weeks rest.

They play Luton next Saturday though and they’d be giving Luton an extra days rest.

And as I say the ref, linesmen, fourth official, ground staff etc will all be booked to work Tuesday now so may be a bit of expense moving it