Who would you start tonight?

Guest domSWFC

40 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Yeah, ideally I'd rather the likes of Hutchinson was available for the Millwall and Wycombe games. If theres any players on the edge, get them right for those 2

I cant see him completing 5 games in 12 days for instance, so if we need to rest anyone during this run of games I'd personally take the hit away tonight (albeit youd rather never have to do this)

Given the hectic fixture list I'd expect ~3 players to rotate each game until 21st March when there's a two week break scheduled.

Who they are dependant on fitness, injuries and form.

2 minutes ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

Given the hectic fixture list I'd expect ~3 players to rotate each game until 21st March when there's a two week break scheduled.

Who they are dependant on fitness, injuries and form.

Yeh, I think us even trying to suggest what side we should play actually goes out the window at a time like this, we have no idea regarding players conditions etc with games so fast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, domSWFC said:

A game against a quality side, doubt many of us are expecting a result... But we did beat them last time out!

I'd go same as last time out, with the exception of bringing Luongo in for Pelupessey

lineup (1).png

I'd go with that, it's as good as owt.

Got to have two 'strikers' on the pitch. If Reach is picked, I am going to have a proper paddy. A slight adjustment to the team I picked before. I agree, it is time to give Brown a run out. Rock solid 442:

......................................Westy

......Palmer.......Lees...........Hutch.........Urgy

.....Windass....Luongo.....Brown.......Bannan

.......................Banton......Kachunga

7 minutes ago, Pieman said:

Got to have two 'strikers' on the pitch. If Reach is picked, I am going to have a proper paddy. A slight adjustment to the team I picked before. I agree, it is time to give Brown a run out. Rock solid 442:

......................................Westy

......Palmer.......Lees...........Hutch.........Urgy

.....Windass....Luongo.....Brown.......Bannan

.......................Banton......Kachunga

Reckon Brown would be absolutely blowing out of his Arris after 15 mins in a 2 man CM. 

Not too sure about Banton Du Beke up front

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Reckon Brown would be absolutely blowing out of his Arris after 15 mins in a 2 man CM. 

Not too sure about Banton Du Beke up front

Agreed mate, hence the solid midfield. Maybe replace him with Joey, I’m just looking for more quality in the forward passes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, domSWFC said:

A game against a quality side, doubt many of us are expecting a result... But we did beat them last time out!

I'd go same as last time out, with the exception of bringing Luongo in for Pelupessey

lineup (1).png

Apparently Dunkleys back in contention, so him for urgu whats it