Depressing watch.

Guest mrbluesky

9 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

It’s the bigger picture I’m at peace with. 
It’s like when someone you love dies. At some point you have to get on with life and not focus to much on what you have lost. 
Wednesday as a ‘force’ in football is no more. It might come again but probably not. Even if we reached ‘the promised land’ it wouldn’t last. 
Im just going to watch the games and enjoy it for what it is. Something to take up a few hours of time and the odd day trip when grounds reopen.

It gives me something to share with my dad 👍

I really like your out look circleseven, what i wouldn't give to sit at a game with my old dad again having a pie and a pint at half time , its not the end of the world loosing a game, hope you and your dad enjoy many more game's together treasure them it doesn't last forever. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

Yep, the e decline is frightening 

Unfortunately the length of time we’ve been out of the top flight the gap is now immense. Our decline from the play-off seasons is a by-product of FFP/P&S as we haven’t been able to purchase a player of any real quality in a while at the prices we were spending before. Iorfa is a good player and the way forward but they aren’t easy to find.

Had we gone up to the PL in that first season we would be getting scorelines like last night week on week. Imagine how demoralising that would be?!

2 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

See, you little monkey, you can ...eventually get it, someone spelt it out for you, but that matters not, now stop being so triggered and...relax

lol

So, do you feel any better today mrblueflounce? 

There are helplines available if you need to speak to someone - I’m concerned about you.

:duntmatter:

3 minutes ago, Colinwestzicoest said:

Everton, top flight since 1954. Top team & very well run club, remarkable record as they are the city of Liverpool's second club.  Wednesday struggling through since year dot. Nothing to be depressed about, we are what we are. 

Exactly!
Some people however, seem to think that we’ve suddenly dropped to this level and they need to shout about FALLEN STANDARDS as if nobody else was aware. Bizarre. Makes you wonder if they’re OK doesn’t it.

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
28 minutes ago, Key said:

So, do you feel any better today mrblueflounce? 

There are helplines available if you need to speak to someone - I’m concerned about you.

:duntmatter:

Still laughing at yourself, I see x

Guest everydays_wednesday
11 hours ago, Key said:

Think it’s you who’s struggling with the basic fact that, unlike Everton, we are not currently a top 6 Prem club. You need to manage your expectations; or prepare to be very disappointed for at least the next couple of seasons!

lol

I need to manage your expectations, the next 2 seasons 🤔 make that at least 10 seasons 😁

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 minute ago, Key said:

Two words for you:

”at least”

But you knew that didn’t you? 

Yes that’s what I put....at least 10

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Key said:

Two words for you:

”at least”

But you knew that didn’t you? 

You seem to be struggling with several posters on here.

And still "angry mad" Grrrrrrrr

who`da thunk it!

2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

You seem to be struggling with several posters on here.

And still "angry mad" Grrrrrrrr

who`da thunk it!

You seem to be struggling with reality.

There are people who can help you, just reach out.

• Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
8 minutes ago, Key said:

You seem to be struggling with reality.

There are people who can help you, just reach out.

Still upset, I see.