Depressing watch.

Guest mrbluesky

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

Christ, still not getting it lol

I’m Key, not Christ; though I was renowned for my crossing abilities back in the day!

Anyway, as to the ‘STANDARD OF FOOTBALL’ as you so loudly put it: so you don’t consider that a pretty much full-strength top 6 Prem side should have even a slight edge on standards over a make-shift, and currently bottom-end, Championship side, with a more important league match coming up?

Oh well; perhaps you do need to have a word with Christ after all as there’s nothing more I can do to help you my child! Peace on you!

lol

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I know. Just a bit strange that you would deem it worthy of a new thread tonight.

I'll leave you to your 'look at me' thread now.

Wasn’t aware there was an old thread

Ill leave you to flounce lol

3 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Get a grip on reality will you. There's a huge difference in class between the two teams. Are you seriously expecting us to to be able to compete against what is a top 8 PL side, who were at one point pushing for a top 4 finish?

We got done by two corners which is poor, and a very well worked goal by Calvert-Lewin. We had some decent possession but ultimately lacked the class and intelligence to break them down. The result is hardly unexpected and pretty much what any same fan would expect.

A win and a drawer from their games in hand puts them 4th.

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

Wasn’t aware there was an old thread

Ill leave you to flounce lol

You weren't aware there was another thread about how bad we are? 

lollol

If you’re not used to this by now you must be deluded. At least 15 years in the making. Considering we had the boys at the back I didn’t think it was all too bad.

Everton are arguably a top 6 side and we gave a good account of ourselves for the most part 

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Key said:

I’m Key, not Christ; though I was renowned for my crossing abilities back in the day!

Anyway, as to the ‘STANDARD OF FOOTBALL’ as you so loudly put it: so you don’t consider that a pretty much full-strength top 6 Prem side should have even a slight edge on standards over a make-shift, and currently bottom-end, Championship side, with a more important league match coming up?

Oh well; perhaps you do need to have a word with Christ after all as there’s nothing more I can do to help you my child! Peace on you!

lol

Stop while you can, lad, what the hell has the above got to do with my initial post!?

SOMEONE IS STILL NOT GETTING IT

lol

I'd love to see a poll again at the moment, just to see who's still firmly behind the owner because I actually think there is still decent levels of support out there. A bit like those QAnon/Trump supporting f@ckwits in the US.

Guest mrbluesky
16 minutes ago, Nando45 said:

What a bizarre thing to say? What did you expect against that Everton team? When we had 4/5 players in that don’t start regular, first half we did ok, a mean it’s not like they got two goals assisted by a player from Real Madrid come on, it’s the defeats to the Wycombes and Luton’s that depress me with players you’ve never heard of 

I’ll add you to the list, jeez

2 minutes ago, sharrowowl said:

A win and a drawer from their games in hand puts them 4th.

I was down-grading them as a top 8 club. They could well end up top 6 or even in the Champions League placings. DCL is having a great season and fair play to him. He's a decent bloke and could go on beyond Everton at this rate.

Managerless Wednesday with zero strikers and a back line of youth get tonked by a 250million plus Everton managed by a champions league, Premier league, la liga, Italian league winning manager 

Who'd have thought it 

Some right muppets 'support' this club 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

No lower league ever in theory had the “standard” and yet plenty have over the years got results. Just not Wednesday.

Agreed, I more along the lines of us being so disjointed as well, managers demand standards, if what I’m seeing is, then I’m done 

19 minutes ago, Nando45 said:

What a bizarre thing to say? What did you expect against that Everton team? When we had 4/5 players in that don’t start regular, first half we did ok, a mean it’s not like they got two goals assisted by a player from Real Madrid come on, it’s the defeats to the Wycombes and Luton’s that depress me with players you’ve never heard of 

Top post, most of their line up cost £30m+ and are all international players. And we played some nice football at times,  Bannan, Reach, Green and Urhoghide were very good.  Brennan and Galvin didn’t do much wrong against world stars of the game.  
I’ll be a lot more depressed if we lose 3-0 to Coventry,  a team with a similar spend on their first team to ours

Edited by Owls-Fan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Stop while you can, lad, what the hell has the above got to do with my initial post!?

SOMEONE IS STILL NOT GETTING IT

lol

Dry your eyes mate. Then go to bed, you’ve clearly had a difficult day.

PS

STOP SHOUTING YOU NAUGHTY BOY!

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Sticky Micky said:

Managerless Wednesday with zero strikers and a back line of youth get tonked by a 250million plus Everton managed by a champions league, Premier league, la liga, Italian league winning manager 

Who'd have thought it 

Some right muppets 'support' this club 

I wouldn’t call you a muppet, just a bit slow at understanding x