Depressing watch.

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, Key said:

Marvin the Paranoid Android aka mrbluesky.

tumblr_93fd18a80217e341830fa2457e83b3dc_eeb4594f_400.gif.8c64b3bf3701ece47a52205efebd0f54.gif.5cc960edd902e6039a7dc6686cd58520.gif

Another  2 posts on the trot, are you ok?, just relax.

6 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Another  2 posts on the trot, are you ok?, just relax.

There’s no rationing of posts on here despite what the voices in your head may tell you. I think you must be overdue for your medication Marvin.

Guest mrbluesky
4 minutes ago, Key said:

At least he’s stopped shouting incoherently about “THE STANDARD OF FOOTBALL”.

Every day is a struggle for Marvin; each little improvement can be so easily undone. 

Please give generously!

Woah!! 2 posts again!!! 😂😂😂

Remember “more haste, less speed” 

You”ll fit it in one post then, Mr. Angry

Grrrrrrr!

3 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Woah!! 2 posts again!!! 😂😂😂

Remember “more haste, less speed” 

You”ll fit it in one post then, Mr. Angry

Grrrrrrr!

Hi Marvin. 
I hope you’ve locked up all your sharp objects ahead of the next match. God only knows what kind of meltdown you’ll have if we don’t win 10 - 0!

:ghoulguy:

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Key said:

Hi Marvin. 
I hope you’ve locked up all your sharp objects ahead of the next match. God only knows what kind of meltdown you’ll have if we don’t win 10 - 0!

:ghoulguy:

See, you can do it x

2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

See, you can do it x

Unfortunately Marvin, your response doesn’t make sense as a follow up to my post, but I get that your head is all over the place.

You’re still VERY, VERY UPSET, I know that. We all know that. You don’t like it when things don’t go your way. Life is difficult for you Marvin. Go and get your tablets and make the pain go away!

Guest mrbluesky
25 minutes ago, Key said:

Unfortunately Marvin, your response doesn’t make sense as a follow up to my post, but I get that your head is all over the place.

You’re still VERY, VERY UPSET, I know that. We all know that. You don’t like it when things don’t go your way. Life is difficult for you Marvin. Go and get your tablets and make the pain go away!

When triggered, it won't make sense, deep breaths is the answer, bravo on the single post, btw 👏

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

When triggered, it won't make sense, deep breaths is the answer, bravo on the single post, btw 👏

Are you STILL crying?
Genuine question.

I’m thinking of writing a PhD thesis on the maximum volume of tears that a single human being can produce in 24 hours for a given range of ‘upsetting’ events. 
Let me know if your carers think you’d be a suitable case study; personally, I have to say I think you’d be an ideal specimen.

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Key said:

Are you STILL crying?
Genuine question.

I’m thinking of writing a PhD thesis on the maximum volume of tears that a single human being can produce in 24 hours for a given range of ‘upsetting’ events. 
Let me know if your carers think you’d be a suitable case study; personally, I have to say I think you’d be an ideal specimen.

Are you still trying...lol

3 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Are you still trying...lol

I take it you ARE still crying then Marvin. Excellent!

Please send me the number of bucket-fulls of salty tears that you’ve managed to squeeze out in the 24 hour period since the full-time whistle blew last night at your earliest convenience. Thanks in advance.
Repeat each day until you either a) stop crying (unlikely I know), or b) drop dead through dehydration.
This is going to be statistical gold dust! 

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Key said:

I take it you ARE still crying then Marvin. Excellent!

Please send me the number of bucket-fulls of salty tears that you’ve managed to squeeze out in the 24 hour period since the full-time whistle blew last night at your earliest convenience. Thanks in advance.
Repeat each day until you either a) stop crying (unlikely I know), or b) drop dead through dehydration.
This is going to be statistical gold dust! 

And you are still tryinglol

You ok?x

14 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

And you are still tryinglol

You ok?x

That’s a short response Marvin; I know you don’t like receiving short ones yourself; it makes me wonder if you are OK. Are you OK?
Still crying I presume.

How many buckets have you filled with your tears already Marvin?

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Key said:

That’s a short response Marvin; I know you don’t like receiving short ones yourself; it makes me wonder if you are OK. Are you OK?
Still crying I presume.

How many buckets have you filled with your tears already Marvin?

You ok, hun?lol

6 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

You ok, hun?lol

I’m fine, but you didn’t let me know how your tears are still flowing.
C’mon I need to know. 

I’m seriously thinking of starting a proper meltdown thread about your lack of proper responses to my questions. STANDARDS man, STANDARDS!

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Key said:

I’m fine, but you didn’t let me know how your tears are still flowing.
C’mon I need to know. 

I’m seriously thinking of starting a proper meltdown thread about your lack of proper responses to my questions. STANDARDS man, STANDARDS!

Be my guest, you can't look any sillier tbh lol

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

A day later still trying to justify the bollix you posted...now that's two inch more stupid than dumb 🤣🤣

Nah, read through, come on in daveyboy66, join the fun

I hope the irony isn't lost on you in that first bit of your post

lol

FFS lads, some of you need to give your heads a wobble.

Everton currently 6th in table with a great chance of getting into the ECL, on their own patch, managed by a guy who's record is second only to Guardiola's with all the resources they have at their disposal and some on here are disappointed at the result and performance!

Simple truth is that game had the very real potential of being a completely embarrassing massacre. Thankfully it wasn't and the experience will be valuable for those who played.

I know we joke about the levels of delusion exhibited by that lot across town but we really do have some who are just as deluded on here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

FFS lads, some of you need to give your heads a wobble.

Everton currently 6th in table with a great chance of getting into the ECL, on their own patch, managed by a guy who's record is second only to Guardiola's with all the resources they have at their disposal and some on here are disappointed at the result and performance!

Simple truth is that game had the very real potential of being a completely embarrassing massacre. Thankfully it wasn't and the experience will be valuable for those who played.

I know we joke about the levels of delusion exhibited by that lot across town but we really do have some who are just as deluded on here!

Oh Utah, it pains me to add you to the list of "totally missing the point" (sad wobbly face)