Double Standards

Just now, Errol Flashman said:

They need a headline. Someone being vile to a kid is more dramatic than 

"Owner admits to appointing wrong manager"

It is the fact that DC has given the peoples champion the BBC the opportunity to shed a light on the awful things our fans do that is the problem. Costing himself a 9 figure sponsorship deal

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tyto Alba said:

There was absolutely nothing in that blame filled rant that was positive or helpful to the club in any way.  Another car crash rant from a child.  It's very depressing.

If properly delivered, fans forums and media pressers are a great vehicle to build and inspire trust.

Instead at Hillsborough they are normally an unmitigated disaster.

If we were Tesla, our share prices would tumble after every single one!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Key board cowards taking their spite out on a 12 Yr old!.

How is that constructive criticism of the club?, meet him and tell him to his face

WHy do people not understand that you can't completely remove the idiots. If you are in the public eye you are going to always get lunatics. That is social media's fault, not our collective as fans

• Like 2

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

I don’t agree with those messaging his son one bit. 

However I am very disappointed this is what the BBC have led with. 

They run with the headline most appealing to the general public. A ‘Chansiri searches for a new manager’ headline would receive little interest generally 

11 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

The story coming out of today should have been pulis' conduct and search for new manager.

But Chansiri can't help himself and has to have a pop at supporters every opportunity he gets. 

I'm sick of him. 

The sooner he sells up and leaves the better 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I don’t agree with those messaging his son one bit. 

However I am very disappointed this is what the BBC have led with. 

Neither do I but you cannot make it go away can you? That is not for decent fans to stop, be responsible for or police. There will be trolls everywhere I'm afraid. The only thing he could do is remove his son and himself from Social Media

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

Neither do I but you cannot make it go away can you? That is not for decent fans to stop, be responsible for or police. There will be trolls everywhere I'm afraid. The only thing he could do is remove his son and himself from Social Media

We could stop being apologists for it though couldn’t we? By brushing off, saying “it’s gonna happen no matter what “, by not confronting those who use distasteful, aggressive language - here and on Twitter etc. we validate it. What isn’t condemned is encouraged so for all those using words such as “hate, despise, cretin, fool,” and all the rest of the crap on here today why don’t you look at the ways you choose to express yourselves and the standards you’re setting for others.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1