THE CHANSIRI OUT THREAD

3 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

I know mate. But even the site owners are just fans with opinions. 

Bottom line is I think >99% would like a new owner but IMHO we need to just be mindful that without Chansiri we have no club. Especially in these unprecedented times. “Be careful what you wish for” is a saying done to death but I genuinely fear that without Chansiri we are 100% going into the history books. In normal times maybe it’s worth a punt and see what happens.. but right now? No. We are being wound up without Chansiri. 

We are being wound up with Chansiri.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I apologise for my post mate - I'm just really stressed right now

Shoudln't have gone off at you like that 

Apologies

No probs. I probably shouldn’t have said what I did in the first place, especially when we’re probably all stressed right now.

• Love 1

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

Sorry my mistake, I must have missed the bit about players not been paid, accounts not been published again on time, dodgy loans against the club. 

I'll chill, nothing to worry about.

You said we are bing wound up. I fear that’s where we are heading, but not yet. We aren’t being wound up, which is why you said. 

1 minute ago, crookesowl said:

You said we are bing wound up. I fear that’s where we are heading, but not yet. We aren’t being wound up, which is why you said. 

Which is what I ment when you were giving it the whole Chansiri is our saviour speech. The club is going one way under his guidance.

• Like 2

Probably worth noting he’s not a football man, never has been. If we go to the wall he lives on the other side of the planet, he washes his hands of it and it’s forgotten about.

Really struggle to see the link between what’s stopping him from walking away. Especially when it seems like the wheels are in motion on that front. 

If you spend £1000 on a car worth £50, no matter how long you hold out for your £1000 back, eventually you’ll cut your losses and scrap it for what you can get. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Especially if you can't afford the monthly repayments on it

Exactly.

Once you’ve spent the £1000 too it’s spent. Especially if you spent the bulk of it 4-5 years ago. Walking away from money you aren’t going to get back isn’t difficult.

Whilst I have some sympathy with DC because he has put a sizeable amount of money into the club, it sadly hasn’t worked and he doesn’t have any idea of how to get the club out of the mess on or off the pitch.

Time for him to sell up but who wants a football club in this state and in the COVID era. I fear liquidation.

5 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

Whilst I have some sympathy with DC because he has put a sizeable amount of money into the club, it sadly hasn’t worked and he doesn’t have any idea of how to get the club out of the mess on or off the pitch.

Time for him to sell up but who wants a football club in this state and in the COVID era. I fear liquidation.

Who's money was it though ?

I have doubts it was all his own as we've been led to believe.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crookesowl said:

You say Chansiri out... who is going to buy us and pay the players?

Yes it’s a poo show... but if you haven’t noticed we are in a global pandemic, fans aren’t allowed in the ground, and to be honest I would take League One and survival as a club if that’s the best DC can deliver. 

You can’t demand someone leaves without having a solution. This isn’t a game. 

it is to Chansiri 

Guest Bulgaria
7 hours ago, Royal_D said:

You think Chansiri is just gonna leave and we can all have a tombola raffle at crookes WMC to raise a few quid to keep club going ? 

With respect, it's more of an progressive idea than what DC has ever come up with.