THE CHANSIRI OUT THREAD

6 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Sadly some will.

Honestly its incredible really.

Mind you, I've said it before, they'll definitely be a small group of them, some of them off here, stood ready with the shoe shine kit and vaseline for Chansiri, when the gates are closed for the final time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

Can you name someone who is willing to buy the club right now because the fans say so? 

You know what?

Every time a chairman is under pressure someone ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS posts 'nobody will buy us' or 'who will want to buy US?'

Every time a manager us under pressure someone ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS posts 'but who would want to come here?' or 'nobody would want this job?'

EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME.

And its gets boring as fooooookery to point out that....

Every time a chairman is under pressure someone ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS posts 'nobody will buy us' or 'who will want to buy US?'

Every time a manager us under pressure someone ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS posts 'but who would want to come here?' or 'nobody would want this job?'

EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME.

But people still post it

EVERY SINGLE TIME

EVERY TIME

It's literally the most predictable post on this entire site in the history of this site 

And the most boring

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Honestly its incredible really.

Mind you, I've said it before, they'll definitely be a small group of them, some of them off here, stood ready with the shoe shine kit and vaseline for Chansiri, when the gates are closed for the final time.

Someone's just told me that Chansiri is the most successful chairman in 25 years and is swearing at me now too

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You know what?

EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME.

EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME.

But people still post it

EVERY SINGLE TIME

EVERY TIME

It's literally the most predictable post on this entire site in the history of this site 

And the most boring

I made a post about nobody ever being able to suggest a buyer and I get that in response.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Didn’t he say he would sell up and go if the fans didn’t want him here anymore?

Well Mr Chansiri, if you or anyone at the club is reading this I can tell you that the vast majority of fans don’t want you here anymore so why not do us all a favour and try to find a buyer and then clear off.

Poll required? 

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You know what?

EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME.

EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME.

But people still post it

EVERY SINGLE TIME

EVERY TIME

And the most boring

Agreed.

But have we ever had a owner like the one we have now, who will no doubt be wanting his investment - what, £300m? - back for a club heading to League One?

If Chansiri finds such a buyer, my worry is they are even more mental than he is! 🤣

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Someone's just told me that Chansiri is the most successful chairman in 25 years and is swearing at me now too

Most successful chairman...wow

Do you know what mate I cant even be bothered to go through every negative point during Chansiri's tenure here because I'm just treading over old ground. 

But for that someone whos made that claim to you, ill ask this:

Name me another chairman who has had the club under numerous embargoes, got us into a position of having to sell our home, even ballsing that process up. Prepared and accepted to have other leaches around the club knowing that their interests are purely financial and not the club?

That is just a small fraction of the mess caused by Dejphon Chansiri. I honestly wouldn't trust the bloke to run a child's birthday party without messing it up. The guy shouldn't be anywhere near a business let alone a professional football club. If folk honestly believe that he is right for Sheffield Wednesday, they are either a Blade or they experiment way too much in illegal substances.

• Love 3

At some point we will have a new chairman. Needs to happen now, when it will is open to debate. What league we will be in too.

But blimey that chairman is going to need to be someone very special to clean up this mess into something resembling the once proud club we all support.

People talk about Sunderland, Bolton, Blackpool if anything I think we are closer to a Bury situation...that's a poop show I am dreading

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

I made a post about nobody ever being able to suggest a buyer and I get that in response.

I know mate. But even the site owners are just fans with opinions. 

Bottom line is I think >99% would like a new owner but IMHO we need to just be mindful that without Chansiri we have no club. Especially in these unprecedented times. “Be careful what you wish for” is a saying done to death but I genuinely fear that without Chansiri we are 100% going into the history books. In normal times maybe it’s worth a punt and see what happens.. but right now? No. We are being wound up without Chansiri.