THE CHANSIRI OUT THREAD

You say Chansiri out... who is going to buy us and pay the players?

Yes it’s a poo show... but if you haven’t noticed we are in a global pandemic, fans aren’t allowed in the ground, and to be honest I would take League One and survival as a club if that’s the best DC can deliver. 

You can’t demand someone leaves without having a solution. This isn’t a game. 

• Like 2

Just now, crookesowl said:

Yes it’s a poo show... but if you haven’t noticed we are in a global pandemic, fans aren’t allowed in the ground, and to be honest I would take League One and survival as a club if that’s the best DC can deliver. 

careful.jpg

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

Chansiri is a f***ing idiot plain and simple. 

A completely narcissistic, naive lunatic who has absolutely no idea what he’s doing. 

He’s killed the club. 

100% a narcissist. I've said it plenty of times on here. Combined with him being a fool of the highest order.......He's essentially a Thai Trump..... lol

• Like 1

I’ve seen many people telling Chansiri to sell up over the past few years. I haven’t seen one person manage to come up with a suggestion of who might buy the club.

If the club is going to be sold, it stands to reason that there needs to be someone to buy it. Just a thought.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

careful.jpg

Nowhere at all did he say be careful what you wish for 

He said there has to be a solution that works before Chansiri leaves, what exactly is incorrect about that statement? 

You think Chansiri is just gonna leave and we can all have a tombola raffle at crookes WMC to raise a few quid to keep club going ? 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

With respect, he’s not paying the players either. Can we point to anything he’s got right? Any mistake he’s acknowledged? Any area of the business that’s improved? 

All I see is millions wasted on wages and transfer fees with no efforts to recoup. Managers hired and fired with no long term strategy. 

There are no positives to Chansiri. Zero. Zilch. He’s been utterly horrendous. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

I would rather have Sheffield Wednesday 2 than watching Chansiri destroy us as he will do.  He is insane.  

• Like 1

The club is a shell of its former self. 

It has been starved of the very substance it needs to flourish from the highest level. 

We almost made it that 1st year and its hard not to think about what might have been. 

But that's history and let's face it the love affair is over.. not with the club but DC. 

Time to put the for sale sign in the shop window and let this once great club rebuild and regain some dignity. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

You seriously cannot be defending Chansiri?

Where have I defended Chansiri?

I suggested that for the club to be sold there has to be a buyer, and nobody who wants the club sold has been able to come up with even a remote suggestion of anybody who would ever buy the club. What part of that don’t you understand?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, punkskaphil said:

I suggested that for the club to be sold there has to be a buyer, and nobody who wants the club sold has been able to come up with even a remote suggestion of anybody who would ever buy the club. What part of that don’t you understand?

Can you name a time when the club's not found a buyer?

If you can I'll listen

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Hate the bloke

I said when he first came here that I don’t trust the judgement of superstitious people

Everything he’s done has gone wrong

He’s not wanted here

Chansiri just do the right thing for once and PHOOK OFF YA CLOWN!!!!!!!!

PS take your sh!tty golden elephants with ya too you loony pr!ck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Can you name a time when the club's not found a buyer?

If you can I'll listen

Name a time when we was looking for a buyer amongst a global pandemic 

Edited by Guest