THE CHANSIRI OUT THREAD

17 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

With respect, it's more of an progressive idea than what DC has ever come up with.

More progressive than a "10 year" season ticket which is actually at least a 15 year season ticket, but could be longer, if we don't get promoted to the premier league? 

Plus it comes with a book. 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

Just because a buyer has come along every time before ( well once) doesn’t mean it will happen this time. Bear in mind MM didn’t come in until the 94 th minute when price hit rock bottom. It was a complete different situation. 
So what if he says ok I am staying in thailand writing of my losses and selling off the assets to recoup what I can. 
He is legally entitled to do that. 
will you all be happy then?

The fact that he is prepared to sell windlass for a loss says he may be starting the proccess. BB Lees and Reach to follow. 
Im going to say be careful what you wish for because by the summer we may no longer have a club

15 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

The Chansiri family still seem to be doing well through their sea food empire, the business that ultimately pays for SWFC. 

So what’s going on with the cash flow problems? Have the purse strings been cut from above? Is there some family feud?

Daddy probably not giving him any more money to waste is my bet. 

Chansiri is not on the board at TUF. It’s his Dad and brother I think, so I really don’t know where his wealth has come from except his family lending him in it.

What a mess !   Where do we go from here ?   I cannot see a good outcome for the club and fans.

I was very hopeful that 2021 was going to be a better year. It will be health wise I'm sure, but for our club it could be a disaster. 

I haven't been a DC supporter for a long time, somebody who wastes money and is an awful business man is no good for football. On top of that he doesn't listen to advice and has no thought for the fans. Who is going to buy him out at this time when money is tight ?

As others have said, don't spend another penny at the club, it will be painful but he will get the message. Will it lead to admin ? Who knows, but this proud club with their fans in this city and beyond will survive.

• Like 1