Season ticket refund

1 hour ago, the third man said:

It should only cost £25, so its whether its worth spending another £25 to try and get back what you are owed

it can all be done on line as well

£70.... he owes me for 20/21 and my young'uns tickets as well. 

On 05/06/2021 at 17:07, asteener1867 said:

Its baffling isn't it?

Chansiri is seen by a few as being honourable, piling his money into the club...but have a look at it....

He sold season tickets to folk the other year without informing them there was a transfer embargo....while not illegal...its at least underhand...By all means spaff yer own money, but he dragged fans into spending theirs while not acquainted with the full facts.

Honourable?

Not paying players, not giving fans refunds ?

Honourable?

Now?...Simply sitting there saying nothing...the club goes to hell in a hand cart?

Honourable...?

Pricing Out Wednesday fans who use POTG?

Honourable?

He's a bloody disaster....He means well etc?...doesn't bloody matter....A tornado has no f.ookin' intent on wrecking buildings...but it happens...

Biggest myth going. Honourable and principle my arse. Complete charlatan. It’s beyond disgraceful fans have waited almost a year for refunds. It’s disgusting.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You couldn't rip your own string pants off.

Be realistic for heaven's sake.

Totally agree matey. It's quite simple, use the legal methods available to you. 

Fans are entitled to the money owed, use the correct method. There is a system in place to use. Make use of it.

• Like 1

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Totally agree matey. It's quite simple, use the legal methods available to you. 

Fans are entitled to the money owed, use the correct method. There is a system in place to use. Make use of it.

There's plenty on here who couldn't tear their crackling nylon underpants off on here who would love to rip a seat out.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

There's plenty on here who couldn't tear their crackling nylon underpants off on here who would love to rip a seat out.

You see this is what I don't get, threaten this, that and the other, sit behind that keyboard. "Chuck them elephants in the don, that'll sort it" totally moronic 

Or

Use a legal method to obtain a legal refund your owed. Sending a far greater message.

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

You see this is what I don't get, threaten this, that and the other, sit behind that keyboard. "Chuck them elephants in the don, that'll sort it" totally moronic 

Or

Use a legal method to obtain a legal refund your owed. Sending a far greater message.

To be honest I don't even have a season ticket so I can't ask for a refund so my only option is too throw all the Elephants in the Don. 

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Or

Bob. I totally agree with this.

However I must say that I'm in a rather playful mood mate.

Just now, flo said:

To be honest I don't even have a season ticket so I can't ask for a refund so my only option is too throw all the Elephants in the Don. 

Then what can you do realistically? Because it's very easy to say that.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Bob. I totally agree with this.

However I must say that I'm in a rather playful mood mate.

No worries pal! 

You been to McDonalds again?

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Haha 1

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Then what can you do realistically? Because it's very easy to say that.

Yeah good point I might need helpers I imagine they are heavy and have a sturdy base, realistically I would have no chance on my own

3 minutes ago, flo said:

Yeah good point I might need helpers I imagine they are heavy and have a sturdy base, realistically I would have no chance on my own

Well everyone keeps going on about it, nobodies has the balls to attempt it. 

19 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Or

Arr but it's going to cost me £70 to take it to small claims court and if we go in to admin I'd still not get owt.