Season ticket refund

4 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Whoop - Whoop - Whoop - Whoop - Whoop!!!!!!!

Just had the call, a lovely lady rang and said we would be refunded in 3 - 5 working days!

Bladeshater will be so pleased for me, I bet he is welling up.

Still waiting...😒

5 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Just had the call, a lovely lady rang and said we would be refunded in 3 - 5 working days!

This is like getting the second vaccination.

On 16/03/2021 at 19:35, Ronnie Starling said:

Confirmation that I have got my money back for this season.

I must have missed something. Have you gone through the club or Credit Card Company ? I was waiting for the season to actually finish before applying for a refund - (Thought I might need a ticket for the playoffs !)

1 hour ago, Greengrass said:

This is like getting the second vaccination.

I thought exactly the same but, in between buying four season tickets for the family in February 2019 and missing the last five matches of the 2019/2020 season, we have had a pandemic.

In half that time, scientists have discovered the genetic code for the virus, created several very workable vaccines, tested those vaccines and the NHS is now rolling out the booster jabs with over 25 million older and vulnerable people already vaccinated in the UK.

In the same time period, the club has not made one phone call and refunded my balance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

I thought exactly the same but, in between buying four season tickets for the family in February 2019 and missing the last five matches of the 2019/2020 season, we have had a pandemic.

In half that time, scientists have discovered the genetic code for the virus, created several very workable vaccines, tested those vaccines and the NHS is now rolling out the booster jabs with over 25 million older and vulnerable people already vaccinated in the UK.

In the same time period, the club has not made one phone call and refunded my balance.

Maybe the club were busy 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, doubleo said:

I must have missed something. Have you gone through the club or Credit Card Company ? I was waiting for the season to actually finish before applying for a refund - (Thought I might need a ticket for the playoffs !)

Go on your credit card company's website and look for the charge back or section 75 form. Fill in the details with the value and date of transaction (check your statement for that). They might ask if you have tried to resolve it with the club directly so just tell them you have to no avail. My credit card company didn't even let me know they had credited it back until I checked the balance and wondered why it was low. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

alright alright

no one likes a bragger 

2 hours ago, doubleo said:

I think Ronnie Starling is on about season 19/20

Edited by stevie snerklebox
  • Thanks 1

Guest Grandad

With 1 person dedicated to refunds, working 7 hrs, 5 days a week, they would onlyhave needed to refund 6 an hour to have completed the process by now.

* said in Geordie accent *

day 268 in the Season Ticket refund house

Mr Chansiri is still in hiding. 

Darren is puttin the team through its paces. 

the ticket office staff have commandeered the foundation 50/50 half time draw machine to pick out today’s lucky winner who will be getting his or her money back 

• Haha 5

I had my call on Friday ('No Caller ID' by the way) and the money was in the bank today.

The call took less than 2 minutes so I can't understand why it's taking so long.

As an aside, I requested my Mum's and my Godson's at the same time, but neither of them have had a call yet.