Season ticket refund

9 hours ago, Mole said:

Is there any other club in the country that has managed to make refunding people such a complete shambles??

Most çlubs hadn't put season tickets on sale for this season. 

I know some clubs have been reluctant to refund fans for remaining games of last season. 

My mate at work said he hasn't heard anything from sufc regarding his season ticket though another blades fan says it's going towards credit for next season's season ticket. 

I'm more than happy for mine to roll over to next season even though it's likely to be league one, it still works out at £20 per game which isn't too bad I suppose. 

Some of info regarding credit towards your next season ticket is in here.....

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/september/202021-season-supporter-update/

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

I know some clubs have been reluctant to refund fans for remaining games of last season. 

My mate at work said he hasn't heard anything from sufc regarding his season ticket though another blades fan says it's going towards credit for next season's season ticket. 

I'm more than happy for mine to roll over to next season even though it's likely to be league one, it still works out at £20 per game which isn't too bad I suppose. 

How is fair to charge this season's ticket prices same as next in League one ?

Chansiri would be very pleased if everyone took your stance 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

United took this approach to their refunds. https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2020/june/refunds/ There may well be some who have not got their money back, probably as a result of not responding before the deadline or some specific reason but as it hasn't been reported at all that they have had any major widespread delays I would imagine the vest majority have been covered by their approach already. 

Supporters are the lifeblood of the club. The club has struggled to function effectively on and off the pitch for some time now and not sorting this out after many months is just going to make more supporters reluctant to keep putting their money into the club in the future.  

£20 per game should be the standard price of a matchday ticket in the 3rd division for us, not the cost per match of the cheapest adult season ticket.  

7 minutes ago, Watto said:

How is fair to charge this season's ticket prices same as next in League one ?

Chansiri would be very pleased if everyone took your stance 

Quite, our tickets are not cheap at Championship level, never mind paying the same for 3rd division football. 

6 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Still waiting.

What an horrible, rotten club we have become.

Me too mate. The money isn't the issue, I can live without it, it's the fact the club are taking the p155 out of loyal supporters. 

But I want it back  on principle. I will probably donate it to charity  

• Like 6

5 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Utter contempt for fans, players who look as though they couldn't care less, sale of the hallowed ground, no communication, rules broken, relegation to third division certain. It's a sorry mess isn't it .

Still waiting.

Complete sh*tshow!

• Like 2

The fact that the club have been slower to refund people than some of the awful companies like EasyJet (I know it’s a different service or product) shows just how badly we are run.

at the very least, they could do some comms to explain 

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, ANDY said:

261 days since application was acknowledged 

4 refunds an hour every day since then would have completed the refunds by now

12 minutes ago, Grandad said:

4 refunds an hour every day since then would have completed the refunds by now

I'll be surprised if they've been processing four refunds per DAY, if I'm entirely honest. And I firmly believe that it's because of cashflow. I think we're THAT "in the sheet" that they simply don't have the money available.

I also fear that relegation will see us entering Administration, which could mean we kiss goodbye to any monies not yet refunded - whether for 2019-20 or 2020-21.

Time will tell...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Me too mate. The money isn't the issue, I can live without it, it's the fact the club are taking the p155 out of loyal supporters. 

But I want it back  on principle. I will probably donate it to charity  

"Spare a thought for D-Charity. Cheers!"

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, RigBon said:

I'll be surprised if they've been processing four refunds per DAY, if I'm entirely honest. And I firmly believe that it's because of cashflow. I think we're THAT "in the sheet" that they simply don't have the money available.

I also fear that relegation will see us entering Administration, which could mean we kiss goodbye to any monies not yet refunded - whether for 2019-20 or 2020-21.

Time will tell...

Suspect that too.

Still waiting....