IFollow viewing figures.

Guest hirstysfags

730p, 25fps, 2.5mbps is simply not adequate in this day and age for what they're charging, not to mention the whole can't watch the app on Android media boxes/Smart TVs, can't watch the match on demand without having the score spoiled (not an issue for most I appreciate but for me this is an important factor).

Ifollow has been very good this season. 

I have seen all games apart from Bournemouth which I missed due to change of kick off time.

Those being negative about it are being unfair. It is substantially better than it was two years ago. 

I have tried to find out viewing figures but have been unable to do so so. I suspect Wednesdays are good compared with most as we have lots of fans who live away from Sheffield.

With regard to Pulis is appointment will impact viewing figures I will not pay to watch and support a team of his. Think a lot will be in this camp. 

47 minutes ago, Quist said:

I have seen all games apart from Bournemouth which I missed due to change of kick off time.

Those being negative about it are being unfair. It is substantially better than it was two years ago. 

I have tried to find out viewing figures but have been unable to do so so. I suspect Wednesdays are good compared with most as we have lots of fans who live away from Sheffield.

With regard to Pulis is appointment will impact viewing figures I will not pay to watch and support a team of his. Think a lot will be in this camp. 

Yes cus it's been enthralling viewing since Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Quist said:

ifollow improved in recent weeks. Now quicker to get a picture than having to go through customer support and commentary works too. 

That said, like you I'm not paying another penny to watch a Pulis team. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Yes cus it's been enthralling viewing since Christmas.

Actually prior to slump some of football was good and there were some good games this season.

I accept that 5 at back with 3 midfielders in front is not exciting or adventurous football and if you get two teams playing this way 0-0 is a likely result unless one team makes a mistake. I was keen to watch as thought football clubs need all help can get at this time.

i would have hoped a change in manager would lift the football however if reports are true this will not be the situation. Have been a true football nut all my life and always Wednesday but after Big Picture idea and way teams behaving it is no longer about fans and now this my appetite for football is waning fast.

Pulis would be final straw.

17 minutes ago, Quist said:

Actually prior to slump some of football was good and there were some good games this season.

I accept that 5 at back with 3 midfielders in front is not exciting or adventurous football and if you get two teams playing this way 0-0 is a likely result unless one team makes a mistake. I was keen to watch as thought football clubs need all help can get at this time.

i would have hoped a change in manager would lift the football however if reports are true this will not be the situation. Have been a true football nut all my life and always Wednesday but after Big Picture idea and way teams behaving it is no longer about fans and now this my appetite for football is waning fast.

Pulis would be final straw.

Can I ask which games since Christmas you class as good?

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Can I ask which games since Christmas you class as good?

Second half of last season was not good. Did not say that.

This season easy to say which I did not enjoy. Second half at Bristol was poor. Rotherham, Wycombe, Luton were absolutely dire.

In other games thought their were positives I accept it was not riveting stuff but it was step up on previous season. 

Cardiff and Rochdale were good performances. Thought QPR was ok but we were unlucky with events.

Thought Brentford game was good match we lost but did play well.

I have not come to expect a great deal in last few years.

8 hours ago, Paul.. said:

730p, 25fps, 2.5mbps is simply not adequate in this day and age for what they're charging, not to mention the whole can't watch the app on Android media boxes/Smart TVs, can't watch the match on demand without having the score spoiled (not an issue for most I appreciate but for me this is an important factor).

This is all true, and what happens when Microsoft withdraw support for "Flash" in December? Does this mean that it stops working an Microsoft Edge. Its about time the EFL got a partner who show these games in 4k and be watchable on the best screen that you have without having to take your PC into the lounge and setting your widescreen TV as a computer monitor.

15 hours ago, GoldGigsChris said:

IIRC, Chansiri said that about 10% of ST holders were using iFollow video.   So maybe 2000 per game??

I think that is people who are requesting codes in lieu of ST, I (and several of my mates all ST holders) are just paying the £10 each game and leaving our season ticket money to cover next seasons ticket, assuming we can get back in by then.  So the numbers will be higher than that.  But you have the issue of multi ticket households, Mum, Dad & 2 Kids all season ticket holders but only need 1 iFollow to watch so that will be pushing the numbers down.