Rhodes dropped

Guest Jack the Hat

Guest Jack the Hat

Second highest championship scorer and our only striker apart from Windass ( who I am not convinced is a number 9)  whom he seems to compliment and he gets dropped and brought on too late to make an impact. Ridiculous decision by Monk. Despite his poor form for us is still averaging almost 1 in 5 which is what Zahore got last season in a promotion side and we want to spaff 25k a week on him . Rhodes needs a run and if he gets it will bag 20. Kachunga is OK but his scoring record is bobbins.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Second highest championship scorer and our only striker apart from Windass ( who I am not convinced is a number 9)  whom he seems to compliment and he gets dropped and brought on too late to make an impact. Ridiculous decision by Monk. Despite his poor form for us is still averaging almost 1 in 5 which is what Zamora got last season in a promotion side and we want to spade 25k a week on him . Rhodes needs a run and if he gets it will bag 20. Kachunga is OK but his scoring record is bobbins.

I hope note, Bobby can't be the most mobile these days can he?

2 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Unlike that animal reach he brought on before him! Most modern footballers are pussys. 

they’re both pussíes, and both should have moved on by now. 

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Here we go again with the "Rhodes just needs a run in the team and he'll score 20" cliché...

regardless of stupid comments like this....Rhodes scored on the opening day of the season and deserves a decent run in the side, especially considering our current options. 

kachunga was poor midweek and even worse today. Why would you drop Rhodes for him? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Second highest championship scorer and our only striker apart from Windass ( who I am not convinced is a number 9)  whom he seems to compliment and he gets dropped and brought on too late to make an impact. Ridiculous decision by Monk. Despite his poor form for us is still averaging almost 1 in 5 which is what Zahore got last season in a promotion side and we want to spaff 25k a week on him . Rhodes needs a run and if he gets it will bag 20. Kachunga is OK but his scoring record is bobbins.

So you trash everyone else's scoring record, but back up Rhodes as the answer.  Where have you been for the last 3 years?

• Haha 1

Just not bothered...

Guest Jack the Hat
1 minute ago, S72 Owl said:

Rhodes should start every league game until we sign a proper centre forward. He’s the only one we’ve got. 

^^^ This. It’s not hard is it.

Guest Jack the Hat
5 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

So you trash everyone else's scoring record, but back up Rhodes as the answer.  Where have you been for the last 3 years?

I’ve been all over the world the past three year pal, thanks for asking. Not so much the past six months though.

Guest Jack the Hat
12 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Here we go again with the "Rhodes just needs a run in the team and he'll score 20" cliché...

Until he gets a run this will continue and if he did he would. We have no other player capable of scoring the kind of hat trick he did against forest. But it won’t happen as we will continue to use lesser players out of position than use an asset for some reason.

20 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Until he gets a run this will continue and if he did he would. We have no other player capable of scoring the kind of hat trick he did against forest. But it won’t happen as we will continue to use lesser players out of position than use an asset for some reason.

He's played under 4 managers now.  Or rather hasn't.  That says it all for me.

• Like 1

Just not bothered...