The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

2 hours ago, enjoyyourfootball said:

The piggy players must have known they were going down the minute they saw they had to wear this pink piggy kit. 

Great choice whoever it was that came up with it. 

They try to describe it as salmon pink, if salmon is that colour it's not fit to eat, the thick piggy toohats. 

8 hours ago, Django said:

Starting to get a little concerned with Brighton. Only drew with Fulham the other day and they have Tottenham, Liverpool and Leicester in the next 4 games 

Brighton have looked quite good in some games, I thought they were excellent in 2-2 draw at Leicester and should have won, I don't think they have won a league at home this season but I still wouldn't be surprised if they beat Tottenham who are without Kane now.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Brighton have looked quite good in some games, I thought they were excellent in 2-2 draw at Leicester and should have won, I don't think they have won a league at home this season but I still wouldn't be surprised if they beat Tottenham who are without Kane now.

Brighton 'look good' in plenty of games but they have no killer instinct and don't keep clean sheets regularly. Not convinced by them at all. 

2 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Spurs playing like Man u did other night.

Currently these scruffs are 13 points and 16 goals difference form safety 🖕😆🤣

Yeah but according to my piggy mate they will have Championship won before Xmas if they go down. lol

• Haha 3