Goodbye Atdhe

Guest hirstysfags

27 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

All the best to the guy. 

An employee around the squad told me that he’s one of the best guys you could ever wish to have around. 

Very believable.
Played with the attitude and work ethic of someone reliable. You’ll do well wherever you land AN.

UTO. 

2 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Why read a thread if you have no interest in the subject matter?

Nice bit of passive aggressiveness as well.  Tried to dummy me with it but I spotted it and whacked it backup the field. 

Not at all - genuine question. There are soooo many threads on this guy you can't help but read them. We merge ALL transfer rumours into one, why not Nuhiu? 

People are constantly putting new threads about this guy because it's decisive and they want a reaction. Hopefully now he has signed for someone else we won't hear anymore, or maybe if he scores, or starts, or wins a header for Apoel, it will be all dragged up again.

There is another thread now about him signing for his new club - just to confirm my point. The top 2 threads on this forum relate to s guy who plays for someone else.

Edited by Andrew6666

1 minute ago, Andrew6666 said:

Not at all - genuine question. There are soooo many threads on this guy you can't help but read them. We merge ALL transfer rumours into one, why not Nuhiu? 

People are constantly putting new threads about this guy because it's decisive and they want a reaction. Hopefully now he has signed for someone else we won't hear anymore, or maybe if he scores, or starts, or wins a header for Apoel, it will be all dragged up again.

I am sure you are capable of ignoring a thread if the title holds no interest with you. Not rocket science.

6 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

There is another thread now about him signing for his new club - just to confirm my point. The top 2 threads on this forum relate to s guy who plays for someone else.

Don’t be a mardarse 

Atty was a big , well respected character at the club .

Sad to see him go. Had the pleasure of meeting him on a couple of occasions. You don't have to be the best player to be a legend. The guy has always tried his upmost and conducted himself as a model professional, pity we can't say the same about so many players at our club during the past few years.

Would have liked to see him stay and play then maybe get involved with the coaching etc.

We will miss his goals, commitment and honesty.

Thank you and good luck big man.

35 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I am sure you are capable of ignoring a thread if the title holds no interest with you. Not rocket science.

ALL of them, what's the point of coming on here, to read about ex players? 

Decisive subject/player constantly brought up by wind up merchants, surprised you don't see it.

5 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

ALL of them, what's the point of coming on here, to read about ex players? 

Decisive subject/player constantly brought up by wind up merchants, surprised you don't see it.

Start threads that interest you then, this really isn't that difficult to understand.

Think of a subject which you enjoy reading about then create a thread. 

Edited by Inspector Lestrade

Good luck Atdhe.

Always liked the big man.  Always committed and gave his all throughout his time with us.  Pound for pound, I think he has been an excellent signing for us.  If only we had more players with the same character and determination, we would be more than alright.