Goodbye Atdhe

Guest hirstysfags

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Why read a thread if you have no interest in the subject matter?

Nice bit of passive aggressiveness as well.  Tried to dummy me with it but I spotted it and whacked it backup the field. 

You his agent?

Sort of confirms what I thought? That he was looking for a 2 year deal and I suspect all we were going to offer him was 1?

Anyway best of luck to him. Up there with your Buxton's, Semedo's, JJ's, Lee's. Not legends but players who have really put a shift in the club and are really appreciated by the majority of the fan base?

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Ah Yes, we must never forget that 'Limited ability' The same limited ability that saw him beat four men in the south east corner, following a corner, moving towards the penalty area before curling in a left footed effort to the far top corner of the net.

One reminder of his limited ability that will stay with me for ever. Good Luck at Apoel Atdhe you always had a flash of brilliance in your game !   

I will always remember his goal on his debut away to QPR I think did some amazing twinkle toes stuff on the edge of the box beat about 3 and put it in, I thought wow we have one here! In flashes he was unplayable, shame it was only flashes, reminds me of JJ in a way, best of luck to the big man