For the “Monk Out” gang

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

Yes you have said that,been the gist of your argument.....I dont recall you posting this before though....Quote:

13 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Now what are you on about?

The alleged trouble makers are Westwood and Hutchinson.

Also Forestieri who refused to play.

Those of us who did say there were alleged issues about Player attitude and said Monk wasnt the cause of the collapse,etc,were pulled up by yourself...,you disagreed  right?  Both statements cant be right

FFS for someone who claims to have a degree you aren’t half thick at times.  Yes there may have been player attitude but other managers handled the players . Two managers couldn’t. 

34 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

(they're)

(unconscious)

(I)

(can't)

(therefore)

(THEY'RE)

Do you really expect us to believe you have a degree?

Yes,and i might do another one as well,.Msc ...looking at Criminology with the Open University,no big deal really...doesnt make you 'Billy big b***ocks'wouldnt have brought it up,if someone hadnt called me 'fick'

30 minutes ago, parajack said:

Really hurting now eh?......yeah dont worry,but theres no good news....It doesn't get any better,your over matched,but you just dont get it....'Fick' parajack,running rings round me....OH DEAR    .....MUM,MUM, theres a nasty man on the Forum...

I’m off to bed now Garry. Got Jennifer Anniston and Beyoncé waiting for me to give them a good seeing too. 

I like this making stuff up game and believing it.

Just now, Emilianenko said:

I’m off to bed now Garry. Got Jennifer Anniston and Beyoncé waiting for me to give them a good seeing too. 

Yeah dream on,been like a pantomime debating with you,but remember Tinker bell,if you want Peter Pan,you have to have 'Captain Hook' too....

3 hours ago, parajack said:

You talk as though you refer to an entire Season,but it wasn't an entire Season was it?....The reasons why we failed were there for all to see on the pitch...Players who don't allegedly care and dont allegedly have the wherewithall to earn their wage,yes EARN,a word you rarely hear.Its not 'attendance allowance' or 'appearance money' your supposed to fcuking care about your ,team,support your captain,your Manager,accept their decisions and play your heart out...Not'now and than' every fcuking game...Others simply wern't good enough in my view....but had to be picked....

Your supposed to fcuking well turn up,when your picked in the 11,be man enough to accept it,if your not,and give your utmost whilst your on that pitch.The fans & supporters deserve it,The owner & Manager deserve it,and the fact it didn't allegedly happen that way speaks volumes for some of the Players involved.How many performances after Xmas did we see gutless,lacklustre performances,and poor decision making on the Pitch? Endless alleged 'loss of form; & 'injurys' allegedly out of no where....where do you stop,the list is endless..

Fletcher,Fox,FF,despite enjoying lucrative contracts & job security,paid in full when injured,sometimes for long periods in the case of two of them,and paid in full during the Covid 19 layoff,couldn't allegedly find it within themselves to stay for a further Month,to support the Club & the Fans who had given them so much,whilst the often much maligned ;Dave' could....

YES Monk called it out,it needed doing,and it needed doing in the way it was ,publicly,so the supporters out there,kept in the dark for far TOO long,could be aware of what was allegedly happening at S6,& whyThe price for not challenging the issues at S6 was way too high,and thats why it had to happen....Hutchinson as an example allegedlyhad two long interviews(from memory) on Radio Sheffield to discuss why he felt he had been treated the way he had..(and his battles with depression i believe) he had more than enough air space to air his point of view,why shouldnt Monk have the same?.its not about what happened from Jan onwards,its about what had been allegedly happening,and simply could not continue to happen.Thereafter...

The silver bullets had all gone....People are looking,but your not 'seeing'.....are you? None of us do really

Monks a crap manager. Sooner you realise that, the better your blood pressure will be. lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, parajack said:

You talk as though you refer to an entire Season,but it wasn't an entire Season was it?....The reasons why we failed were there for all to see on the pitch...Players who don't allegedly care and dont allegedly have the wherewithall to earn their wage,yes EARN,a word you rarely hear.Its not 'attendance allowance' or 'appearance money' your supposed to fcuking care about your ,team,support your captain,your Manager,accept their decisions and play your heart out...Not'now and than' every fcuking game...Others simply wern't good enough in my view....but had to be picked....

Your supposed to fcuking well turn up,when your picked in the 11,be man enough to accept it,if your not,and give your utmost whilst your on that pitch.The fans & supporters deserve it,The owner & Manager deserve it,and the fact it didn't allegedly happen that way speaks volumes for some of the Players involved.How many performances after Xmas did we see gutless,lacklustre performances,and poor decision making on the Pitch? Endless alleged 'loss of form; & 'injurys' allegedly out of no where....where do you stop,the list is endless..

Fletcher,Fox,FF,despite enjoying lucrative contracts & job security,paid in full when injured,sometimes for long periods in the case of two of them,and paid in full during the Covid 19 layoff,couldn't allegedly find it within themselves to stay for a further Month,to support the Club & the Fans who had given them so much,whilst the often much maligned ;Dave' could....

YES Monk called it out,it needed doing,and it needed doing in the way it was ,publicly,so the supporters out there,kept in the dark for far TOO long,could be aware of what was allegedly happening at S6,& whyThe price for not challenging the issues at S6 was way too high,and thats why it had to happen....Hutchinson as an example allegedlyhad two long interviews(from memory) on Radio Sheffield to discuss why he felt he had been treated the way he had..(and his battles with depression i believe) he had more than enough air space to air his point of view,why shouldnt Monk have the same?.its not about what happened from Jan onwards,its about what had been allegedly happening,and simply could not continue to happen.Thereafter...

The silver bullets had all gone....People are looking,but your not 'seeing'.....are you? None of us do really

4 hours ago, parajack said:

But the players you refer to who didn’t put the effort in after Christmas will form the nucleus of our side next season? 

Can you just clarify which players “ didn’t put a shift”

which players were injured

which players were bad eggs?

It will help me understand your discussion better. Thanks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

That’s your logic not mine. Not sure which management course you’ve been on.

But if you’ve got access to the changing room, please share your intimate details.

Perhaps you need to read what you wrote, that I was responding to?

Obviously I don’t have access, but it’s not unreasonable to draw inferences from what was said, what happened at the time. 

3 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

A bedtime thought ...

I was just wondering, er, how were they?

jennifer-aniston-1-768x1029.jpg

673cd94546df0536954198867516fee18cee1605.jpg

19 hours ago, parajack said:

Simple enough,be consistent,go back through your posts on here,and repost them....You know the ones where you said Monk wasnt the right Manager for us,where you wanted him gone.Any post from Sept 19 to Jan 1 2020....

Eee lad, you seem very confrontational. Isn't a person alowed to change their mind?

6 hours ago, Plonk said:

But the players you refer to who didn’t put the effort in after Christmas will form the nucleus of our side next season? 

Can you just clarify which players “ didn’t put a shift”

which players were injured

which players were bad eggs?

It will help me understand your discussion better. Thanks

?? Such things have been commented on over and over......By Monk,by some pundits,and here in threads on Owltalk  You really need me to spell it out?...Ime not rehashing my entire discussion over and over....Your just as aware of it as i am.....You really dont know which players were alleged bad eggs?(even if you dont agree?)..alleged loss of form / Really?...and so on...

6 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Monks a crap manager. Sooner you realise that, the better your blood pressure will be. lol

Speaking as someone who, shall we say, 'had my doubts' about Monk and have left the jury out convening.

It's just a thought, and probably so revolutionary to be not viable, but hey ho I'll say it anyway.

Shall we draw breath, see how he goes with his own coaching team around him, plus one or two of his own signings and then judge him on his actual results after a reasonable amount of games.

Yeah I know, it's a bit mental, I feel daft now, wish I'd not said owt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, parajack said:

?? Such things have been commented on over and over......By Monk,by some pundits,and here in threads on Owltalk  You really need me to spell it out?...Ime not rehashing my entire discussion over and over....Your just as aware of it as i am.....You really dont know which players were alleged bad eggs?(even if you dont agree?)..alleged loss of form / Really?...and so on...

I know they have but there’s shifting sand about who falls in which group. You have been very vociferous in labelling players without naming names. So I asked you to name which players, in your opinion, fell into which group. But as usual you just go on a rant rather than actually answering a question. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

I know they have but there’s shifting sand about who falls in which group. You have been very vociferous in labelling players without naming names. So I asked you to name which players, in your opinion, fell into which group. But as usual you just go on a rant rather than actually answering a question. 

He'll be telling you he's tied you in knots soon.