For the “Monk Out” gang

8 minutes ago, parajack said:

Take it up with Sheffield Hallam University quality control,there the ones who awarded me a BA(Hons) Communication Studies.....Unconscious bias Mmmmm,I suppose you have missed the irony of labelling me(look up Sociology Labelling theory) as 'uneducated' thereby revealing your own unconcious bias...

Someone disagree's i cant possibly be wrong,therefor the only answer must be.....THERE FICK....    Easy this social stereotyping....

Don't worry the Linguistics part of my Ba ( Hons ) English never meant much on here...apart from me quoting Oscar Wilde ad nauseum  lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

So Why was our form so bad after the honeymoon period? If Monk didn’t sort any bad eggs, why did he choose not to play two of our better players?

Westwood wasnt 'one of our better players' at the time,he had lost form,and made some alleged 'Howlers' he was dropped as i remember for 'form reason's And allegedly didnt take it well & became 'injured'

That than led to him being dropped from the first team squad all together.Rumours abound about Hutchinson,and why he was dropped,none of us know,but all i will say is,as of now he hasnt been snapped up by any other Championship Club,despite being a free agent,and no fee required to the Club.

same with FF.....

How would you explain that than?....

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Don't worry the Linguistics part of my Ba ( Hons ) English never meant much on here...apart from me quoting Oscar Wilde ad nauseum  lol

Why are you swearing!!!!!  Linguistics I had three Years of Linguistics...hated  every minute of it....ime shivering thinking about it

Edited by parajack

1 hour ago, Tommycraign10others said:

Not sure that’s entirely correct. Bruce recognised major failings in the club which he stated and has been repeated ad nauseam on here would take a number of windows to sort out. As he never got beyond the honeymoon period I don’t think we ever saw how he would tackle things. 

Spot on.

• Like 1

I don't think anybody is saying Monk should go because he had the best squad in the league and there were no problems within the playing staff.... 

The fact is under him for around a full season he basically just moaned on about the mentality and had a blow up in the dressing room after the stoke game around Christmas. It was his responsibility to change the mentality and saying on a radio interview you can only tell them. Is not good enough. He pressed the nuclear button and caused more damage effectively upsetting his squad. We could have if it wasn't for Fletcher s first half season form easily been relegated.  What do you all think manager's in the lower leagues do with the squad like ours just go Ho well it's there fault not mine and I can't do anything unless you replace them all! You'd say off you go pal your no good to us. We need someone  who would manage the difficult ones until he could get rid, create the right team spirit and get the best out of what he has then over time build on that.  He did none if that there was no improvement and things got worse his interviews he just sounds uninspiring and clueless just parroting it's their mentality. That's why he's not good enough and should be replaced. What manager at any club gets to say it's all their fault I need a new squad.... every manager would say that. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

I don't think anybody is saying Monk should go because he had the best squad in the league and there were no problems within the playing staff.... 

The fact is under him for around a full season he basically just moaned on about the mentality and had a blow up in the dressing room after the stoke game around Christmas. It was his responsibility to change the mentality and saying on a radio interview you can only tell them. Is not good enough. He pressed the nuclear button and caused more damage effectively upsetting his squad. We could have if it wasn't for Fletcher s first half season form easily been relegated.  What do you all think manager's in the lower leagues do with the squad like ours just go Ho well it's there fault not mine and I can't do anything unless you replace them all! You'd say off you go pal your no good to us. We need someone  who would manage the difficult ones until he could get rid, create the right team spirit and get the best out of what he has then over time build on that.  He did none if that there was no improvement and things got worse his interviews he just sounds uninspiring and clueless just parroting it's their mentality. That's why he's not good enough and should be replaced. What manager at any club gets to say it's all their fault I need a new squad.... every manager would say that. 

See my twenty odd or more replies that disagree,i simply can not keep repeating whats obvious to some,and to which others are oblivous...

25 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I think I’ll retreat. 

Does an O level grade C count for much ?

I went for a course,and they told me mine didnt....Apparently if you hadnt done it within 5 Years 'it wasnt in date' fcuking farce.....its all in my opinion degenerated into an alleged money making ever turning roundabout.... 

9 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

You make a better argument than most, as it's more fact than opinion.

I still maintain there is far more to the drastic change in form than Monk's management, and if the players cant take criticism after conceding 2 goals in injury time (we'd been leaking late goals on a  regular basis), that is part of the problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parajack said:

Why are you swearing!!!!!  Linguine I had three Years of linguine...hated  every minute of it....ime shivering thinking about it

Hi Gary Monk, you haven't been a forum member for long.    April to be exact.

Stop trying too hard.

None of us really like you, you were a crap player for us, albeit during a naff time.    But tha's done nowt as a manager and you are full of it.   Also, you really do come across as fick, as you would say yourself.   You are not exactly eloquent.   

Do one.

Edited by HarryPlopper

2 hours ago, parajack said:

Take it up with Sheffield Hallam University quality control,there the ones who awarded me a BA(Hons) Communication Studies.....Unconscious bias Mmmmm,I suppose you have missed the irony of labelling me(look up Sociology Labelling theory) as 'uneducated' thereby revealing your own unconcious bias...

Someone disagree's i cant possibly be wrong,therefor the only answer must be.....THERE FICK....    Easy this social stereotyping....

3 hours ago, parajack said:

Was a Cambridge man myself.

That SHU isn't up to much as your grammar and speling are awful.

4 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

So instead of answering my points, we’re back to your honeymoon perIod. Yours, not mine.

Who said he didn’t sort any bad eggs ? I asked you for more info ? Do you actually read before answering ? Obv not.

What do you actually know apart from speculation ?

Oh, don’t tell me. When the team progressed pre Xmas, it was down to Bruce, Bullen and your 3 month honeymoon period. But when results and performances turned, it was all down to Monk and his management style.

Nothing to do with financial issues that had just been announced, and nothing to do with the loss of our talisman striker.

No, more to do with poor team selections, tactics and substitutions.

3 hours ago, parajack said:

3 Games i believe....with Bullen in charge,than Monk took over in September.WAWAW mate,but come on,thats a pretty silly comment tbh...saying it doesnt count for much...      Every Manager wants to either be in first or second spot,at that time of the Year,or challenging for such in third....ready for a push in the new Year to the finish line...

Bullen was in charge for 6 league games.

So what happened to that push?

2 hours ago, parajack said:

Westwood wasnt 'one of our better players' at the time,he had lost form,and made some alleged 'Howlers' he was dropped as i remember for 'form reason's And allegedly didnt take it well & became 'injured'

That than led to him being dropped from the first team squad all together.Rumours abound about Hutchinson,and why he was dropped,none of us know,but all i will say is,as of now he hasnt been snapped up by any other Championship Club,despite being a free agent,and no fee required to the Club.

same with FF.....

How would you explain that than?....

They were on silly money.

The championship is a different animal this year. Not many teams will be paying silly wages out especially for players with tarnished reputations.

2 hours ago, ashley8 said:

Nailed it.

13 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

They were on silly money.

The championship is a different animal this year. Not many teams will be paying silly wages out especially for players with tarnished reputations.

How come Fletcher and Fox got fixed up than?...