For the “Monk Out” gang

4 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

I called Monk Fick.   

Didn't you get it?   You must be.....errr, well lets leave it

??...not sure what your referring to,Emilienko was the one who started the Para'sthick,etc etc & Q my Degree,with his multi posting....If i have inadvertently responded to you,than ime sorry,

Edited by parajack

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

I’ve been one of his biggest critics on here. But he now has his own back room staff, he’s got rid of the “ bad eggs” been allowed to bring in his own players. He starts with a clean sheet next season for me. I want us to win every game and storm and the league. Am I confident? No. I hope I’m proved wrong. But if he doesn’t get us playing full tilt from game one then he has no excuses. 

Are we agreed on that?

Are you saying you're Monk out if we don't put in a 9+ out of 10 performance in the first game?

20 minutes ago, parajack said:

??...not sure what your referring to,Emilienko was the one who started the Para'sthick,etc etc & Q my Degree,with his multi posting....If i have inadvertently responded to you,than ime sorry,

Reading back i see you referred to buying degree's 'online' my responce was to that...

23 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Still bears the fact that the new owners could see he wasn't up to what they wanted to do... get back to the prem.

Isn't that our ultimate goal ?

I thought they wanted to discuss a new deal with him after the additional one year option ?

• Thanks 1

On 20/08/2020 at 20:25, Bleeder said:

Could hardly fail to be unimpressed last season but I remember watching him walk out before that horrible game away at Barnsley and he cut a very lonely figure.

Hopefully with the support of his own coaching team he'll turn things around.

He is wakn n2ever done owt. Ev2en with cash..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I thought they wanted to discuss a new deal with him after the additional one year option ?

Difficult one to be honest, and probably too few a details to really make an assumption, myself included, so i'll step back from the ALL... but I have my doubts he was wanted there.

1 hour ago, parajack said:

No you did that many posts back making fun of my spelling & grammar,and calling me 'thick'..& Q my Education...& so on...You were just overmatched and got the worst of it,responded by trying to belittle....and you failed and you will again,every single time you try to match wits...

If  were you i would stick to critiquing my post content, & move on.....I will do the same  

Eh!?? 

16 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

I doubt that.

Couldnt resist eh?..

No you did that many posts back making fun of my spelling & grammar,and calling me 'thick'..& Q my Education...& so on...You were just overmatched and got the worst of it,responded by trying to belittle....and you failed and you will again,every single time you try to match wits...

If  were you i would stick to critiquing my post content, & move on.....I will do the same  

the post that should have landed on your door....enjoy...

Edited by parajack

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Couldnt resist eh?..

No you did that many posts back making fun of my spelling & grammar,and calling me 'thick'..& Q my Education...& so on...You were just overmatched and got the worst of it,responded by trying to belittle....and you failed and you will again,every single time you try to match wits...

If  were you i would stick to critiquing my post content, & move on.....I will do the same  

My original post was quoting Tibbs, but you were that busy running rings round me you failed to notice.😄😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

My original post was quoting Tibbs, but you were that busy running rings round me you failed to notice.😄😂

Not about who you were quoting,is it.? its about the various personal remarks you have made in various posts,because you lack the skill to debate....

15 minutes ago, parajack said:

Not about who you were quoting,is it.? its about the various personal remarks you have made in various posts,because you lack the skill to debate....

Maybe if I tell everyone I am great at debating they might believe me.

Honestly a battle of wits with you is llike a gunfight with an unarmed man.

19 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Maybe if I tell everyone I am great at debating they might believe me.

Honestly a battle of wits with you is llike a gunfight with an unarmed man.

Is it,?how many 'gun' fights you been in than.....? Think you might have picked the wrong analogy there......got caught out didnt you? tried ridicule and being personal,showed you for what you are.....told you before,sheep dont call wolves out..

8 minutes ago, parajack said:

Is it,?how many 'gun' fights you been in than.....? Think you might have picked the wrong analogy there......got caught out didnt you? tried ridicule and being personal,showed you for what you are.....told you before,sheep dont call wolves out..

The analogy rings true.

8 hours ago, Carbone said:

Are you saying you're Monk out if we don't put in a 9+ out of 10 performance in the first game?

Eh? No I said I want to see some serious improvement on what we got from Christmas onwards.

i think we have a very difficult start and with the minus twelve I think it will be difficult to be out of the bottom three after ten games.

i will give him the benefit of the doubt now he’s got what he said he needs.

if there is no sign of improvement( or worse, if that’s possible) then his times up. But I will give him time.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, parajack said:

Couldnt resist eh?..

Are you sure you've got the right person now?  Only you've got history🤓

• Haha 2