For the “Monk Out” gang

37 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Nailed it.

You talk as though you refer to an entire Season,but it wasn't an entire Season was it?....The reasons why we failed were there for all to see on the pitch...Players who don't allegedly care and dont allegedly have the wherewithall to earn their wage,yes EARN,a word you rarely hear.Its not 'attendance allowance' or 'appearance money' your supposed to fcuking care about your ,team,support your captain,your Manager,accept their decisions and play your heart out...Not'now and than' every fcuking game...Others simply wern't good enough in my view....but had to be picked....

Your supposed to fcuking well turn up,when your picked in the 11,be man enough to accept it,if your not,and give your utmost whilst your on that pitch.The fans & supporters deserve it,The owner & Manager deserve it,and the fact it didn't allegedly happen that way speaks volumes for some of the Players involved.How many performances after Xmas did we see gutless,lacklustre performances,and poor decision making on the Pitch? Endless alleged 'loss of form; & 'injurys' allegedly out of no where....where do you stop,the list is endless..

Fletcher,Fox,FF,despite enjoying lucrative contracts & job security,paid in full when injured,sometimes for long periods in the case of two of them,and paid in full during the Covid 19 layoff,couldn't allegedly find it within themselves to stay for a further Month,to support the Club & the Fans who had given them so much,whilst the often much maligned ;Dave' could....

YES Monk called it out,it needed doing,and it needed doing in the way it was ,publicly,so the supporters out there,kept in the dark for far TOO long,could be aware of what was allegedly happening at S6,& whyThe price for not challenging the issues at S6 was way too high,and thats why it had to happen....Hutchinson as an example allegedlyhad two long interviews(from memory) on Radio Sheffield to discuss why he felt he had been treated the way he had..(and his battles with depression i believe) he had more than enough air space to air his point of view,why shouldnt Monk have the same?.its not about what happened from Jan onwards,its about what had been allegedly happening,and simply could not continue to happen.Thereafter...

The silver bullets had all gone....People are looking,but your not 'seeing'.....are you? None of us do really

Edited by parajack

1 minute ago, parajack said:

You talk as though you refer to an entire Season,but it wasn't an entire Season was it?....The reasons why we failed were there for all to see on the pitch...Players who don't allegedly care and dont allegedly have the wherewithall to earn their wage,yes EARN,a word you rarely hear.Its not 'attendance allowance' or 'appearance money' your supposed to fcuking care about your ,team,support your captain,your Manager,accept their decisions and play your heart out...Not'now and than' every fcuking game...Others simply wern't good enough in my view....but had to be picked....

Your supposed to fcuking well turn up,when your picked in the 11,be man enough to accept it,if your not,and give your utmost whilst your on that pitch.The fans & supporters deserve it,The owner & Manager deserve it,and the fact it didn't allegedly happen that way speaks volumes for some of the Players involved.How many performances after Xmas did we see gutless,lacklustre performances,and poor decision making on the Pitch? Endless alleged 'loss of form; & 'injurys' allegedly out of no where....where do you stop,the list is endless..

Fletcher,Fox,FF,despite enjoying lucrative contracts & job security,paid in full when injured,sometimes for long periods in the case of two of them,and paid in full during the Covid 19 layoff,couldn't allegedly find it within themselves to stay for a further Month,to support the Club & the Fans who had given them so much,whilst the often much maligned ;Dave' could....

YES Monk called it out,it needed doing,and it needed doing in the way it was ,publicly,so the supporters out there,kept in the dark for far TOO long,could be aware of what was allegedly happening at S6,& whyThe price for not challenging the issues at S6 was way too high,and thats why it had to happen....Hutchinson as an example allegedlyhad two long interviews(from memory) on Radio Sheffield to discuss why he felt he had been treated the way he had..(and his battles with depression i believe).its not about what happened from Jan onwards,its about what had been allegedly happening,and simply could not continue to happen.Thereafter...

The silver bullets had all gone....People are looking,but your not 'seeing'.....are you? None of us do really

Players will run through a brick wall for a manager they like and respect.

That is all.

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

Players will run through a brick wall for a manager they like and respect.

That is all.

The days when that was true,in my view are in the main long gone    last time i would say that applied at  S6,was under Howard.Now,to me,the thing Players allegedly run through a brick wall for is Dinero....& i dont mean 'Robert'..

3 hours ago, parajack said:

Take it up with Sheffield Hallam University quality control,(there) the ones who awarded me a BA(Hons) Communication Studies.....Unconscious bias Mmmmm,I suppose you have missed the irony of labelling me(look up Sociology Labelling theory) as 'uneducated' thereby revealing your own (unconcious) bias...

Someone disagree's (i) (cant) possibly be wrong,(therefor) the only answer must be.....(THERE) FICK....    Easy this social stereotyping....

(they're)

(unconscious)

(I)

(can't)

(therefore)

(THEY'RE)

Do you really expect us to believe you have a degree?

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

The days when that was true,in my view are in the main long gone    last time i would say that applied at  S6,was under Howard.Now,to me,the thing Players allegedly run through a brick wall for is Dinero....& i dont mean 'Robert'..

You will never accept that Garry Monk does not have the man management skills required to be a top manager.

You have more excuses than errrr..,,,  Garry Monk.

I wonder?

Edited by Emilianenko
parajack is thick

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

(they're)

(unconscious)

(I)

(can't)

(therefore)

(THEY'RE)

Do you really expect us to believe you have a degree?

Hit a sore point have I,You can always tell....?yeah your right,i cant spell,my grammar is poo too....enlightened people(not you) understand these things...sometimes i even put letters the wrong way round...Your post has just proven what i suspected,your a keyboard warrior..ten a penny....Your not in my league,cant debate,so you pick apart at other area;s...You think your the first one? 

3 minutes ago, parajack said:

Hit a sore point have I,You can always tell....?yeah your right,i cant spell,my grammar is poo too....enlightened people(not you) understand these things...sometimes i even put letters the wrong way round...Your post has just proven what i suspected,your a keyboard warrior..ten a penny....Your not in my league,cant debate,so you pick apart at other area;s...You think your the first one? 

No I am calling you out for all your BS and lies.

Edited by Emilianenko

3 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

You will never accept that Garry Monk does not have the man management skills required to be a top manager.

You have more excuses than errrr..,,,  Garry Monk.

I wonder?

Really hurting now eh?......yeah dont worry,but theres no good news....It doesn't get any better,your over matched,but you just dont get it....'Fick' parajack,running rings round me....OH DEAR    .....MUM,MUM, theres a nasty man on the Forum...

Really hurting now eh?......yeah dont worry,but theres no good news....It doesn't get any better,your over matched,but you just dont get it....'Fick' parajack,running rings round me....OH DEAR    .....MUM,MUM, theres a nasty man on the Forum...

Do you actually believe what you write?

I'll be honest mate, debating with you and Tbbs is like arguing with Dumb and Dumber.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Now what are you on about?

The alleged trouble makers are Westwood and Hutchinson.

Also Forestieri who refused to play.

YES but by saying the other two were not known as 'troublemakers' but the above allegedly have been,you have accepted that there is an alleged issue about them haven't you?Which hasn't been your debating stance...Your interpretation has been lack of man management of them by Monk,has it not? That wasn't a bird that flew by your window...it was your CREDIBILITY  

YES but by saying the other two were not known as 'troublemakers' but the above allegedly have been,you have accepted that there is an alleged issue about them haven't you?Which hasn't been your debating stance...Your interpretation has been lack of man management of them by Monk,has it not? That wasn't a bird that flew by your window...it was your CREDIBILITY  

Yet more nonsense.

I have stated several times that other managers got a tune out of them. Garry Monk couldn't.

That is down to his poor man managemnet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Yet more nonsense.

I have stated several times that other managers got a tune out of them. Garry Monk couldn't.

That is down to his poor man managemnet.

Yes you have said that,been the gist of your argument.....I dont recall you posting this before though....Quote:

13 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Now what are you on about?

The alleged trouble makers are Westwood and Hutchinson.

Also Forestieri who refused to play.

Those of us who did say there were alleged issues about Player attitude and said Monk wasnt the cause of the collapse,etc,were pulled up by yourself...,you disagreed  right?  Both statements cant be right