Refund season tickets NOW

Guest Grandad

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Open sales sheet

Ctrl/A

Click ‘refund’

sorted!

My coders would love you! The number of times I've suggested they resolve a problem with CTRL-Z...

lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:

No it’s not. 

Being hours away from going out of business a few years ago. 

Being in dire straights both financially plus one game from dropping into Division 4 in the 70’s. 

Both were much worse. 

Constant bleating will get us nowhere. 

It is time to pull together not act like mardy 4 year old kids. 

We will be fine next year. 

This 100% 

it’s bad at the moment but it’s been worse, like Rich said it’s time to pull in together and become this amazing fan base Some people think we are 

Just now, hugeowl said:

Doubt it , Liquidation , he gets nowt back 

He might get nowt back with administration. He's already lost a fortune and he's still pumping a substantial amount in each month. What in all honesty is the club worth now?. 10 - 12 months running costs would be my guess so why not  cut and run ?.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Grandad said:

We have a billionaire 'running the club' (phrase used reservedly) and fans who have requested refunds from last season now have to wait up to 60 days from the end of July to see a refund from the games we couldn't see.

Our Chairman should refund all of them NOW.

And he should refund everybody who doesn't want to see the crap hand he's dealt us for next season

And then he should do us all a favour and leave

Absolutely appalled tonight. 

Not sure what position thousands of refunds would put us in, but if that’s what the fans want then I guess that’s fair enough.

Im also appalled at what’s happened, it’s made me really angry over the last couple of months, but then I think back to 2015/16 and 2016/17 and remember how thrilled I was to see us winning, playing exciting football, even thrashing arsenal at home. I wasn’t angry then, and unfortunately this whole sorry state stems from that gamble. 

I can’t imagine any of us would be saying what we are saying now had we gone up in either of those two playoff campaigns. Wednesday gambled big, and I didn’t work out.

We now have a choice, pick ourselves up or destroy ourselves like we did in 2000. We spent about 15 years in-fighting until Chansiri came in and gave us hope. The choice is ours and no answer here is right or wrong, it’s upto each fan. I choose to back the club and not fight it. I believe fighting it will destroy it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

No it’s not. 

Being hours away from going out of business a few years ago. 

Being in dire straights both financially plus one game from dropping into Division 4 in the 70’s. 

Both were much worse. 

Constant bleating will get us nowhere. 

It is time to pull together not act like mardy 4 year old kids. 

We will be fine next year. 

We are a well run club thankfully! Otherwise we'd be in big trouble. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A cynic might suggest that blindly clapping Chansiri from blunder to blunder won’t either

So what’s the real answer to this mess?

I’m not blindly clapping anyone. Just realistic. 

We are were we are. Chansiri’s gamble failed. If we had been promoted through the play offs, the likes of Kivo would view him as a hero. 

The guy has probably lost £150m plus so far. That’s a painful lesson for anyone, no matter how wealthy. 

The signing of the Man City player is a good start. I think the penny has dropped that signing 30 year old last payday merchants is extremely bad business. 

Let’s build a young, hungry squad and try to get through next season, stay up and build from there. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

THIS is our lowest ebb.

Points deducted for the first time in our history.

25% of fans still behind this clown.

It's an absolute disgrace what he has done to our grand old club.

The EFL have caused us more damage by allowing Chansiri to carry on as normal than they have by deducting us points.

I really do fear for the future of the club.

Oh well it was the EFL that concluded he was a fit and proper owner ... Not sure who is most incompetent 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If Bobby Ewing hadn’t shot JR he’d still be viewed as the favourite of the brothers 

I’m saying that sometimes it’s a fine line between success and failure. 

If we had turned up against Hull, the gamble would have paid off. 

One game ffs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2