Refund season tickets NOW

Guest Grandad

15 minutes ago, Dot said:

Because I support SWFC, I got a decent price renewing as an early bird. We don't know the team for next season...I could give you many other reasons but do I really need to?

While we still have Jordan Rhodes, Kieran Westwood and Tom Lees picking up over 25k a week I‘m surprised by any supporter that wouldn’t take a refund 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pat blondeau said:

While we still have Jordan Rhodes, Kieran Westwood and Tom Lees picking up over 25k a week I‘m surprised by any supporter that wouldn’t take a refund 

Starting with Kieran Westwood in the net next season, we will stay up. FACT

6 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Get Milan back on the underwater phone .... PS I jest, He knew exactly what he was doing 

Roll up aerial Geoff 

Milan is 81 years old. We could do with someone like him but he’s too old now. Turning this around is a 5 year job  

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sorry 

That’s just not true

We have had years since the playoff final 

Is it not true? Yes I accept we have had 4 years since the final, however are you suggesting that transfer fees/player wages since 2016 have not contributed to our current financial position?  

2 minutes ago, MASSIVE_WEDNESDAY said:

Is it not true? Yes I accept we have had 4 years since the final, however are you suggesting that transfer fees/player wages since 2016 have not contributed to our current financial position?  

Im saying that we have had years to sort it out 

There’s literally no excuse for not doing so 

it’s not been a few mad rushed months to get our house in order it’s been four years 

Owlstalk Shop

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sorry 

That’s just not true

We have had years since the playoff final 

But if you look at our finishing league position this season mate , we are worse off than when Stuart Gray was sacked after Chansiri took over. All those millions spent and zero progress.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

But if you look at our finishing league position this season mate , we are worse off than when Stuart Gray was sacked after Chansiri took over. All those millions spent and zero progress.

And we sold our stadium

And our squad is pretty much worthless

And we have more first team masseurs than first team coaches at the club

etc etc etc 

Its a right mess

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

He saw through him from Day One just about and took a lot of stick for it. 

The sodding mind readers on here get my goat. 

Day one?

bit of poetic licence there to be fair

1 minute ago, Dot said:

Day one?

bit of poetic licence there to be fair

Day One of his first full season definitely with the ridiculous price hikes. That made me very wary of him too. That and his treatment of the box holders showed this guy was no Jack Walker in it for the love of the fans and the club. 

The phrase that’s always been in my head is Dave Richards was a hero once. At least he achieved more than a big telly and a new pitch. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Day One of his first full season definitely with the ridiculous price hikes. That made me very wary of him too. That and his treatment of the box holders showed this guy was no Jack Walker in it for the love of the fans and the club. 

The phrase that’s always been in my head is Dave Richards was a hero once. At least he achieved more than a big telly and a new pitch. 

not getting into one of your silly arguments

just saying

• Haha 1

I don't go for the doom and gloom, end of the world stuff, but I'd suggest those of you who are really concerned with the ownership of the club to get involved with the newly formed Supporters Trust. Get actively involved instead of just whinging across social media and making lists of everything Chansiri has or hasn't done.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

You’re not just saying. You’re just talking testicles that you can’t justify. 

night mate ….x

Sure someone will be along soon to argue with you

sweet dreams

Guest hk_owl

Mr Chansiri will be upset this morning. Remember, he said he is a Sheffield Wednesday fan and wants to pass the club on to his son.

Sure, he’s made mistakes and wasted a lot of money... Just like those other ‘fans’ who have bought season tickets and now want a refund.

Don’t worry though, when Monk has a pre-season... his own players and his own back room staff it’ll be HMSPTL and this will all be forgotten!

WAWAW