Refund season tickets NOW

Guest Grandad

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If Bobby Ewing hadn’t shot JR he’d still be viewed as the favourite of the brothers 

The person who has lost the most here is Dejphon Chansiri, he’s spent £ms trying to get us where we all want to be and made a right royal mess of it. The rest of us, by comparison, have mostly been left with hurt pride because the lads in blue and white aren’t as good as we wish they were. There’s a real lack of perspective on here tonight and an absolute avalanche of hindsight/told you so stuff going on that helps nobody, least of all the lads in blue and white.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I’m saying that sometimes it’s a fine line between success and failure. 

If we had turned up against Hull, the gamble would have paid off. 

One game ffs. 

Well obviously 

But we didn’t succeed

So you can’t turn blind eye to massive problems and just point to a playoff final five years ago really can you?

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Pull together and do what exactly? I know... make sure the moneys in the bank every month for the season ticket direct debit so he can collect and add to his heist.

No offence but I honestly couldn't care less what happened all those years ago, its been and gone. I'm more concerned with the here and now, and from where I'm looking from it doesn't look all cushy and rosey how your trying to portrait it.

We've somehow managed to get involved with a man who has managed to set back a business 5 years from when he bought it. He's made countless error after error, which each time and sunk us further into the depths and yet some still have the blinkers on and riot shields out to fight his corner.

Said it before but there's definitely some Wednesday fans out there who would still shake his hand and polish his shoes whilst the gates were getting closed for the final time once he'd made us go bust.

One thing is sure, bleating will get us nowhere. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

One game ffs. 

Exactly right. There are people on here now attacking Chansiri who would have been queuing up for a picture with him if things had gone our way. Fine margins, one game. 

Edited by MASSIVE_WEDNESDAY
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, slow83 said:

The person who has lost the most here is Dejphon Chansiri, he’s spent £ms trying to get us where we all want to be and made a right royal mess of it. The rest of us, by comparison, have mostly been left with hurt pride because the lads in blue and white aren’t as good as we wish they were. There’s a real lack of perspective on here tonight and an absolute avalanche of hindsight/told you so stuff going on that helps nobody, least of all the lads in blue and white.

The lads in blue and white??

How do you work that one out?

Discussing the chairman getting us 12 points deductions isn’t going to lose us any games during close season mate 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I’m not blindly clapping anyone. Just realistic. 

We are were we are. Chansiri’s gamble failed. If we had been promoted through the play offs, the likes of Kivo would view him as a hero. 

The guy has probably lost £150m plus so far. That’s a painful lesson for anyone, no matter how wealthy. 

The signing of the Man City player is a good start. I think the penny has dropped that signing 30 year old last payday merchants is extremely bad business. 

Let’s build a young, hungry squad and try to get through next season, stay up and build from there. 

There's absolutely no evidence the lad from City is a good signing , put it this way , how come no one else seemed to be in for him .... young  and hungry is fine but they have to be good enough 

• Like 3

Just now, MASSIVE_WEDNESDAY said:

Exactly right. There are people on here now attacking Chansiri who would have been queuing up for a picture with him if things had gone out way. Fine margins, one game. 

I didn’t though

Does this same logic of yours also apply to Garry Monk?

If we had won the last ten games on the bounce our fans would consider him a hero and would be queueing up for a photo with him

Is this how this works?

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well obviously 

But we didn’t succeed

So you can’t turn blind eye to massive problems and just point to a playoff final five years ago really can you?

What should we do then? I mean practically, and realistically, what’s the plan we should all get behind to sort this out?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:

One game ffs. 

But we didn't.

He had an incredibly high risk plan, that although it came close, failed.  Reminds me of the phrase "if you're going to take a shot at the King, you best not miss".  We've done the equivalent of clipping his shoulder and saying "oh well, we were close".  And since that plan failed, we've had absolutely zero idea of a legitimate plan B. 

I've no idea what we're meant to be rallying around?  Not at this moment anyway - people are allowed to angry about all this, and rightly so.

• Like 5

Just now, RichSheffWeds said:

You usually have answers. What do you suggest is the way forward? 

Me? answers?

lol

nooooooo.....

I can only assess the situation and say if I think it’s a good one or not

Right now I would say no it’s not a good situation

I never have answers to anything 

Owlstalk Shop

I’ve literally had enough of our club under Dejphon Chansiri.

I’ve already paid my money for next season, I’ve paid my money and I take my chances BUT after that I’d he’s still running the club I’ll be taking a break from Sheffield Wednesday.

The guy has got us stumbling from one mess to another and he’s now taken us backwards from when he bought the club. 

I’m just so fed up with it all and I’m pretty much done.

Cheers Dejphon.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, MASSIVE_WEDNESDAY said:

Exactly right. There are people on here now attacking Chansiri who would have been queuing up for a picture with him if things had gone our way. Fine margins, one game. 

And you'd have been confident with this clown leading us in the premier League , I don't think we'd have lasted long myself!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, slow83 said:

What should we do then? I mean practically, and realistically, what’s the plan we should all get behind to sort this out?

Ive no idea mate

The critics are pointing out that this situation has been on the cards for a couple of years 

The Uberfans are calling people snowflakes and saying we should just shut up and keep clapping the Chairman

Its a right mess

Ive no answers me 

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

One thing is sure, bleating will get us nowhere. 

And neither will backing a man who is single handedly destroying our club and its future piece by piece. Honestly I can't believe so called Wednesday fans can even defend this man after what he's done over the years here.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Ive no idea mate

The critics are pointing out that this situation has been on the cards for a couple of years 

The Uberfans are calling people snowflakes and saying we should just shut up and keep clapping the Chairman

Its a right mess

Ive no answers me 

Snowflake 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Watto said:

There's absolutely no evidence the lad from City is a good signing , put it this way , how come no one else seemed to be in for him .... young  and hungry is fine but they have to be good enough 

I’d rather take that chance within a manageable budget than waste money that we can’t afford within FFP on big contracts for players who are guaranteed to have no sell on value at 32 or 33. 

Every player signing is a calculated risk but I think it’s called cutting your cloth plus the chance to sell players on has to be a sensible business model in our position. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1