50 up for Atdhe

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Of course the goals count...if he was bagging 20 a season Id accept his limitations.

But he's not

And he's taking the place of someone who might.....and can run

He’s not because those players are starting and he’s coming off the bench to either give them a break or try something different. In recent times hes scored a few doing just that. That’s pretty much it.

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Of course the goals count...if he was bagging 20 a season Id accept his limitations.

But he's not

I am assuming you are referring to Rhodes who has had plenty of opportunities and hasn't.

Indeed, Nuhiu is not keeping Rhodes out. They both sit on the bench most of the time. The fact that Nuhiu is sent on and Rhodes often gets overlooked suggests the manager thinks Nuhiu has something extra to offer.

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

I am assuming you are referring to Rhodes who has had plenty of opportunities and hasn't.

Indeed, Nuhiu is not keeping Rhodes out. They both sit on the bench most of the time. The fact that Nuhiu is sent on and Rhodes often gets overlooked suggests the manager thinks Nuhiu has something extra to offer.

Bad assumption. I'm talking about any other player currently with is....or not

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

He’s not because those players are starting and he’s coming off the bench to either give them a break or try something different. In recent times hes scored a few doing just that. That’s pretty much it.

Wish you give me one, 

second bit just sums him up.

Hilarious, those slagging Nuhiu off here will no doubt be praising Rhodes for showing “some good touches” and “getting into a couple of decent positions” when he goes another 10 games without a goal :rolleyes:

Edited by Carbone

11 minutes ago, Ian said:

But he's not

To be fair to him we've only had two players hit 20 goals in the last 25  years. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Guest Therealrealist
14 minutes ago, Carbone said:

Hilarious, those slagging Nuhiu off here will no doubt be praising Rhodes for showing “some good touches” and “getting into a couple of decent positions” when he goes another 10 games without a goal :rolleyes:

Count me out of ‘those’ then..Rhodes and nuhiu av been milking us for years..this nonsense Wundt happen at any other club

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Count me out of ‘those’ then..Rhodes and nuhiu av been milking us for years..this nonsense Wundt happen at any other club

But like the post above yours here says, Nuhiu is a great option for us to have off the bench and is a nightmare for defenders, I’d be in favour of keeping Nuhiu to have as an option off the bench but wish we’d ship off Rhodes

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Carbone said:

But like the post above yours here says, Nuhiu is a great option for us to have off the bench and is a nightmare for defenders, I’d be in favour of keeping Nuhiu to have as an option off the bench but wish we’d ship off Rhodes

So why is he still here then? Keep hearin this old chestnut about opppsing managers hate playin against him...but as far as I know not one other club av tried to sign him

30 minutes ago, Ian said:

But he's not

The only person who’s place he’s taking is Jordan Rhodes.

And hes even less mobile than Nuhiu, and scores less, and missed more chances

Such a frustrating player. On his day he’s an handful for defenders, but when he gets his chance to start a few matches in a row he just doesn’t do enough. 

Id give him another year. We don’t want to be having to sign 4 or 5 new forwards.

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

So why is he still here then? Keep hearin this old chestnut about opppsing managers hate playin against him...but as far as I know not one other club av tried to sign him

Because he knows he wouldn’t find a club at this level who would play him as a starter, it doesn’t change that he’s very effective for us in the last 15 minutes of a game when players are shattered, and that’s a good option to have on the bench 

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Carbone said:

Because he knows he wouldn’t find a club at this level who would play him as a starter, it doesn’t change that he’s very effective for us in the last 15 minutes of a game when players are shattered, and that’s a good option to have on the bench 

More likely the massive wages he’s on tbh