Worst Case Scenario - Get Ready!

42 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

We're 7 points above the relegation zone with 4 games to play.

The hearing then gives us a 12 point deduction, which falls in next season as our relegation would have rendered it pointless this season.

The point is, there’s virtually no chance of us being relegated this season, unless we get a points deduction. 

People can witter and panic about it all they want, but it isn’t going to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, BonesyOwl said:

You forgot to mention Administration. Which would mean another 12 point deduction and even more worryingly all those fans on 3, 5 and 10 year season tickets becoming creditors potentially. I don't imagine a new owner would want to honour the tickets if it means their main revenue stream is gone before a ball is kicked along with a question mark over when those divisions will actually restart, if there's even enough clubs left to restart them. This could get so much worse, anyone who thinks rebuilding in league one is a good idea hasn't thought this through. Not staying in this division could spell total catastrophe for the club. So low today after that result.

theres always one to spoil it and kick you in the nuts again.

Guest Grandad

wigan could potentially get 12 points clear of relegation yet - meaning their points deduction will be next year

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

wigan could potentially get 12 points clear of relegation yet - meaning their points deduction will be next year

No Wigan's points deduction will happen next year if they get relegated without it

If the survive with the points deduction then its done, otherwise the punishment is relegation and not 12 points

2 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

Assuming we get no points from our last 4 games, 2 wins and a draw would probably do for Hull to overtake us.  No guarantee that Wigan’s points deduction will stand.

3wins out of four for hull even if we dont get another point, they are eight points behind us with a lot worse goal difference

cant see them winning 3 games

Guest Grandad
10 minutes ago, the third man said:

No Wigan's points deduction will happen next year if they get relegated without it

If the survive with the points deduction then its done, otherwise the punishment is relegation and not 12 points

thats what I meant

3 hours ago, Sheff74 said:

Stop moaning, we've got golden Elephants, what more do you want?

They aren't even in the room though, DC can't even get that right!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ka58 said:

Could you imagine this squad of players in a relegation decider.

scary.

I remember the 1989 game when we relegated Middlesboro, it was brilliant but on edge (to put it mildly) the whole game. I'm sorry to say these players have no fight in them at all, at least we don't have to attend.

45 minutes ago, the third man said:

3wins out of four for hull even if we dont get another point, they are eight points behind us with a lot worse goal difference

cant see them winning 3 games

Only 7 points I believe, and goal difference probably turns round in their favour if we lose all 4 remaining games whilst they get 2 wins and a draw.  

Guest ka58
1 hour ago, 31Dec1966 said:

I remember the 1989 game when we relegated Middlesboro, it was brilliant but on edge (to put it mildly) the whole game. I'm sorry to say these players have no fight in them at all, at least we don't have to attend.

I was at that game also. 

6 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Colin relegates us last match.

We start next season in League 1 with -12 points and United in Europe.......

:duntmatter:

That is as bad as it gets,the gap between us and Utd at the mo is bigger than ever,