Bannan / Da Cruz

To be fair. When it was put on Da Cruz’s head 2 yards out he still couldn’t hit the target. 

Of those 2 players there’s only one deserves the Nescafé shake and he ain’t Scottish. 

Another terrible signing. 

• Like 1

If this was aimed at Bannan a senior player and one of the few leaders..He’s had issues of discipline and infighting in Italy too and it’s a reputation that has probably held him back. We need players with a bit of fire in them but harnessed correctly. He needs to prove he’s worth the management I guess. Players with more talent have proven not to be worth the hassle.

Edited by Bluesteel

Better option than Rhodes imo, looks after the ball well and will give defences something to think about. Perhaps he is more suited to a wide position in a front 3. I'm not going to be overly critical for missing that header, least he stuck his head in and got on the end of it. 

1 hour ago, deano said:

Better option than Rhodes imo, looks after the ball well and will give defences something to think about. Perhaps he is more suited to a wide position in a front 3. I'm not going to be overly critical for missing that header, least he stuck his head in and got on the end of it. 

I agree - when he gets ball to feet he rarely loses it. 

Least he is showing some willingness

Guest Therealrealist

That’s funny tbh..you don’t see that very often...we wer verbalising that several times on Sunday in front of the tv