Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

39 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

So basically, doing exactly the same as us. Ours was 60 days from 1st Sept and I would be expecting fans to receive calls from next week onwards.
Plus we have probably got more than 4 times as many season ticket holders refunds to process.

interesting that Millwall have accused their fans who use illegal streaming of stealing from the club.

Did you read that correctly?

check the date first September 23rd Which is 3 weeks ago. It states that as from a week earlier 18th September they were refunding for last seasons tickets 2019-2020.

Today is October 17th and in regards to the 2019-2020 season ticket refunds we are still waiting.

where is that “Exactly the same as ours” ?

Does having more season ticket holder’s mean that we don’t have to update them as often?

Just to clarify the accusation of Millwall accusing their fans of illegal streaming that you made I have attached the paragraph.

Please show me where the accusation is?

“Illegal streaming is an issue which transcends multiple industries and remains a huge problem in football, particularly for EFL clubs who receive a maximum of just 6% in TV rights money compared to what the lowest-placed Premier League side does. The only streaming feed leaving EFL stadiums on matchdays is the one for iFollow which means that any IPTV or similar service provider is stealing directly from the club and eating into revenues which are crucial to its future. Millwall therefore calls on Lions supporters – and football fans generally – to help their club during a sustained period of financial crisis by not watching matches via these channels and instead buying on iFollow.”

It asks people not to use streams.

Thats a whole world away from what you stated.

Guest Willow Owl
3 hours ago, mirocevic said:

Did you read that correctly?

check the date first September 23rd Which is 3 weeks ago. It states that as from a week earlier 18th September they were refunding for last seasons tickets 2019-2020.

Today is October 17th and in regards to the 2019-2020 season ticket refunds we are still waiting.

where is that “Exactly the same as ours” ?

Does having more season ticket holder’s mean that we don’t have to update them as often?

Just to clarify the accusation of Millwall accusing their fans of illegal streaming that you made I have attached the paragraph.

Please show me where the accusation is?

“Illegal streaming is an issue which transcends multiple industries and remains a huge problem in football, particularly for EFL clubs who receive a maximum of just 6% in TV rights money compared to what the lowest-placed Premier League side does. The only streaming feed leaving EFL stadiums on matchdays is the one for iFollow which means that any IPTV or similar service provider is stealing directly from the club and eating into revenues which are crucial to its future. Millwall therefore calls on Lions supporters – and football fans generally – to help their club during a sustained period of financial crisis by not watching matches via these channels and instead buying on iFollow.”

It asks people not to use streams.

Thats a whole world away from what you stated.

No, I read it correctly. We started our process on 1st Sept, they started theirs on the 18th. My Millwall mate is yet to receive his refund. My point is that Wednesday are not the only club in this situation, the majority are in the same situation.

It says IPTV is stealing from the club, so any fan using it is stealing from the club.

Sorry, I didn’t make things clear enough. 

its getting the stage now where i really need my refund.

Xmas is around the corner, bills to pay etc, its been 7 months now which is not really acceptable.

Then they preach re some fans using streams etc but charge a fan in Sheffield almost twice a fan sat in Australia to watch ifollow for exactly the same service!!!

1 hour ago, wiggy said:

Bristol City are refunding this seasons season ticket holders, pro rata per game on the Monday following the game. 

We’ve not even bothered with last season.

Good, maybe Bristol City would be good enough to refund me for two away tickets then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Bpmber said:

Good, maybe Bristol City would be good enough to refund me for two away tickets then?

I’m in the same boat mate. Pretty sure our refund situation is down to Wednesday and not Bristol City. I don’t believe teams pay in advance for away tickets sold.