Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

10 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

Which Season ticket money as gone? The 2019-2020 one which most are waiting for refunds on ? Or the 2020-2021 which some of us bought on the early bird renewal ?

Im struggling to understand your logic on this.

So by keeping on buying these and not going we are saving a fortune????

Well unless you just walk to the ground, enter ground, watch match, walk home  and also only ever attend season ticket games then you have saved a fortune since lockdown.

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

Well unless you just walk to the ground, enter ground, watch match, walk home  and also only ever attend season ticket games then you have saved a fortune since lockdown.

You have missed the point  were we paid for season tickets that we couldn’t use.
Explain how purchasing something that you can’t have saves you a fortune?

You are salesman’s dream!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

You have missed the point  were we paid for season tickets that we couldn’t use.

I think he's talking about saving money on travel costs, beer and food at a guess.

• Like 2

Just now, Watto said:

I think he's talking about saving money on travel costs, beer and food at a guess.

I kind of guessed that.

The frightening part of all this is -that when normality returns after the way “fans” have been treat will the fans return?

5 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

I'll simplify it as much as possible, by not attending the games you haven't spent any money so as opposed to a usual season you have saved a fortune.

But you knew this anyway and you're just another on the internet behaving like a Moron as you can't possibly be that stupid.

2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

I'll simplify it as much as possible, by not attending the games you haven't spent any money so as opposed to a usual season you have saved a fortune.

But you knew this anyway and you're just another on the internet behaving like a Moron as you can't possibly be that stupid.

You need to learn how to explain what you mean without getting frustrated and calling people names.

If you can do that you will be a much better person when you spend all that money that you have saved ......

3 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

I kind of guessed that.

The frightening part of all this is -that when normality returns after the way “fans” have been treat will the fans return?

I do think hundreds if not a few thousand people will not be renewing in future and will have got out of the habit of attending games by the time football allows fans back in .

I have purchased a season ticket for this season but will be keeping it as credit for next season , I'm not paying for any ifollow games.

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

We will be averaging about 12k home fans whenever we get back in

You could say this for a large number of clubs because very few have returned money for season tickets paid for not just for last but this season too. 

When/if we start winning again watch em all pop out of woodwork. 

This happens right across football when a clubs successful. 

5 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

We will be averaging about 12k home fans whenever we get back in

Its difficult to know how many fans will go back.
Crowds will probably be limited at first to a few thousand.
Some of our fans I think would pay double they are that desperate to see Wednesday again.
While others that once they have got out of habit paying expensive tickets will never get back into the habit again.
I guess some older or people with health problems might not feel comfortable coming back for a while even when allowed to.

• Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, @owlstalk said:

You mean because it's socially distanced?

No..I mean that will be our hardcore from now on..a lot of the old ones will not be returning and a lot of young uns aren’t  bothered anymore

Just now, Therealrealist said:

No..I mean that will be our hardcore from now on..a lot of the old ones will not be returning and a lot of young uns aren’t  bothered anymore

Possibly 

To be fair many of the hardcore have advocated for that for years so will have what they wanted

lol

Owlstalk Shop

22 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

You're not losing any money with it going towards next season's season ticket. 

If you're desperate having lost your job then it's understandable wanting a refund but if it's just on principal of it then pfffft. :duntmatter:

Sheffield Wednesday are a family we're all in it's not some global company. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1