Here's how the artificial crowd noise will work on TV

Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 12.23.18.jpg

Interactive crowd noise will be a key feature of Sky Sports' live coverage when the Premier League restarts next week.

Sky Sports will broadcast 64 matches across the final rounds of the 2019/20 Premier League, including 25 on Sky's free-to-air Pick channel - and across all of them, you can enjoy the new Sky Sports Crowds feature.

In partnership with EA SPORTS FIFA, Sky Sports has created a range of bespoke and team-specific crowd noises and chants to bring the vibrant atmosphere of the Premier League to the restart.

Viewers can choose between the added crowd sound or stadium noise, along with Sky Sports commentary. It's up to you.

Where can I experience Crowds?

The Crowds feature will be available via Sky Sports Main Event on all but two of 22 currently scheduled live on Sky games, with the Crowds feature switching to Sky Sports Premier League for Burnley vs Watford (June 25) and Bournemouth vs Newcastle (July 1).

All free games on Sky Pick and Sky 1 will also have the Sky Sports Crowds feature available.

And in Sky Sports' chosen Fanzone and Watchalong games, fans will be able to vote for their choice of song with the 'Choose a Chant' feature...

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, dr. benway said:

I’m hoping we go the whole hog and have the commentators mechanically repeating the same lines through the game

Better yet there should be an option to dub Alan Partridge’s football commentary over the top

Now that I may watch. "That...was a goal."

Wonder if sky are going to pipe in some of our usual matchday noises? 

The Kop Trumper

The rustling of Wethers wrappers on the south stand

The sound of the Kop hand relief  lady 

The half time booing

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Wonder if sky are going to pipe in some of our usual matchday noises? 

The Kop Trumper

The rustling of Wethers wrappers on the south stand

The sound of the Kop hand relief  lady 

The half time booing

PROGRAMMES!!!!!! PROGRAMMES!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bpmber said:

Choose a chant, we get to vote for a song 

that could be interesting 🤔

I don't think the options will include, 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' and 'Monk out'. :bullen: