BREAKING NEWS - SKY AND EFL ANNOUNCE HOW FANS CAN WATCH GAMES

2 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Heard horror stories about iFollow. I don’t trust it. 

ill take the refund. 

I had the audio version a few seasons ago and it was always 5 mins behind so someone usually texted before I knew we'd scored.

Hopefully they've improved it since then?

6 minutes ago, gbear05 said:

Is it anything like the sky sports red button coverage? That certainly wouldn’t be worth £10. They don’t even have replays

I wouldn’t give them 10p never mind 10 quid , red button purple button or any other button 

1 hour ago, gbear05 said:

Is it anything like the sky sports red button coverage? That certainly wouldn’t be worth £10. They don’t even have replays

i follow has replays this season

this seasons production is great with 4 cameras

there is a delay of about a minute so dont have any score apps open

Just now, Whitecap Owl said:

i follow has replays this season

this seasons production is great with 4 cameras

there is a delay of about a minute so dont have any score apps open

oh and you have to watch live or wait till next day to watch

wish they would add on demand so i don't have to get up early on saturday 

On 05/06/2020 at 17:34, rickygoo said:

This is Derby's 

2019/20 Season Ticket Holder

Option 1: 17% Pro-rated Refund for 2019/20 Season

Option 2: 20% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal

Option 3: 10% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal Plus Free RamsTV Subscription for Home and Away Behind Closed Doors Matches

Option 4: Vouchers for 4 x 2020/21 Season Home League Match Tickets

Option 5: No refund required, please consider it my contribution to the club

Option 5 !   I know it's only an option but really!

Rolls Royce making thousands redundant, mainly in Derby.  Small business owners like pubs, cafes, restaurants, non food shops with no income for 3 months.  Self employed people ditto. Jobs disappearing, everyone facing an uncertain future and some living with serious after effects of covid.

Ordinary working people on £15,000- £28,000 a year at the best of times.

Derby County pay Wayne Rooney £5.2 million pounds a year ! Let that sink in, £5,2 million.  £100,000 a week, thats 5 times a normal YEARLY WAGE.

And they give their loyal fans the chance to make a "contribution to the club" !!!!

Football has lost all grip on reality.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Am I missing something? Only sky will be showing championship matches to subscribers and the only other way to watch is ifollow either as part of your season ticket or match by match charge or again a paid subscription yet premier league games are on fee to air. Arse about face if you ask me

11 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Option 5 !   I know it's only an option but really!

Rolls Royce making thousands redundant, mainly in Derby.  Small business owners like pubs, cafes, restaurants, non food shops with no income for 3 months.  Self employed people ditto. Jobs disappearing, everyone facing an uncertain future and some living with serious after effects of covid.

Ordinary working people on £15,000- £28,000 a year at the best of times.

Derby County pay Wayne Rooney £5.2 million pounds a year ! Let that sink in, £5,2 million.  £100,000 a week, thats 5 times a normal YEARLY WAGE.

And they give their loyal fans the chance to make a "contribution to the club" !!!!

Football has lost all grip on reality.

Some fans actually will really do it too

Utterly incredible

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Our iFollow service is spot on

If you’re unable to attend the match for whatever reason it’s a tenner well spent

Quit moaning you nobbers if you truly support the Owls you’d do whatever you can to watch and support them (even when we’re dogger like we are now with Ginger Jos and his successful dressing room)

6 minutes ago, farlego said:

Am I missing something? Only sky will be showing championship matches to subscribers and the only other way to watch is ifollow either as part of your season ticket or match by match charge or again a paid subscription yet premier league games are on fee to air. Arse about face if you ask me

Only a few are free to air. But I think every game is on tv.

5 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

If you’re unable to attend the match for whatever reason it’s a tenner well spent

Quit moaning you nobbers if you truly support the Owls you’d do whatever you can to watch and support them (even when we’re dogger like we are now with Ginger Jos and his successful dressing room)

Here we go.  TrueFans

Should be good. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

If you truly support the Owls, you wouldn’t participate in this farce of behind closed doors games, and you’d boycott every single flipping minute until we can return to Hillsborough.

On 05/06/2020 at 17:37, NeonLeon said:

From experience iFollow doesn’t support casting.

So for the price of a season ticket you’re stuck with watching football on a PC or tablet. Abysmal decision unless they unblock the casting. 

I can cast from laptop to TV

when using Chrome browser.

IFollow, sky sports , BT , amazon or whoever else will not get a single penny outta me period whilever ‘games’ are taking place behind closed doors 

Absolutely kills it for me, no interest whatsoever 

I can't find the android iFollow app on either my TV or my Shield TV box. Is anyone knowledgeable enough on here to advise if the app can be side loaded, like some other apps, not in the playstore for that device, can be? 

I'm wanting to avoid the faff of laptops and cables etc..

I've looked but can't find much on the subject. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If this can't be done so you can watch easily on your TV, the platform needs to be changed surely.

12 hours ago, A12owl said:

Will the season start again where it left off? 

yes apparantly it will be the same running order of fixture list as before. So we’ll play Forest at home first and end with Middlesbrough at home - which will be on a Wednesday night.