BREAKING NEWS - SKY AND EFL ANNOUNCE HOW FANS CAN WATCH GAMES

3 minutes ago, paulvcooke said:

Why do some people reply to perfectly innocent questions with gif's? This board is so rude and hostile sometimes. Back to lurking for me I think.

Crikey paul...its japes.....you have made 45 posts and got 45 likes...wheres the hostility

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 2

Guest paulvcooke
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

GIF's aren't anything to be upset or annoyed by

They're used the world over

I wouldn't see it as rude or hostile at all?

I wonder why some people use them and other have the decency to type out an answer. I find that they are mostly used to denigrate the point they are replying to you. YMMV.

Why do some people reply to perfectly innocent questions with gif's? This board is so rude and hostile sometimes. Back to lurking for me I think.

Loved these guys - reminds me of the joke  Imre Varadi's wife's name is Olive?  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, paulvcooke said:

He wasn't laughing at you.  He was laughing at DC and the club.

Stay a while..People on here arn't rude most of the time. Just the odd c@cknocker!

Owlerton Ghost isn't one of them.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, paulvcooke said:

I wonder why some people use them and other have the decency to type out an answer. I find that they are mostly used to denigrate the point they are replying to you. YMMV.

They're just a method of expression

LIke these 👉 :duntmatter::tango::bullen::Chansiri:WTF:

People like to express themselves in different ways  I guess

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, paulvcooke said:

Ok try this ...

Wednesday refund policy ...

Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

Sorry if any offence caused ...

Any time you fancy going for a glass of pure lemon juice give me a call ...

lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, paulvcooke said:

Different people have different ways of expressing things.

You just used YMMV to express something.

I had to look it up to see what it was lol

Guest paulvcooke
6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Crikey paul...its japes.....you have made 45 posts and got 45 likes...wheres the hostility

I don't see the funny side, and I have little to no interest in likes (or dislikes for that matter). I find them irritating (same with those bloody smilies/icon things), lack of clarity, open to misinterpretation, just type your bloody answer. All my opinion of course, YMMV.

Guest paulvcooke
8 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

He wasn't laughing at you.  He was laughing at DC and the club.

Stay a while..People on here arn't rude most of the time. Just the odd c@cknocker!

Owlerton Ghost isn't one of them.

Not sure I can cope with the 'banter', prefer less jokey conversations to be honest.

I don't see the funny side, and I have little to no interest in likes (or dislikes for that matter). I find them irritating (same with those bloody smilies/icon things), lack of clarity, open to misinterpretation, just type your bloody answer. All my opinion of course, YMMV.

You are gonna do just fine on here matey ...

Welcome to Owlstalk .

6a874f7c8287489e90ce33b6ffe366e1.jpg.b295e4c41f9ea22bcb35328fd1721df5.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, paulvcooke said:

Not sure I can cope with the 'banter', prefer less jokey conversations to be honest.

Lighten up Paul

If you can't have a sense of humour following this team I fear for your sanity 😊

I doubt we will do it, but I'd like it if we were offered vouchers for future purchases without time limit. Some theatres and concert halls have managed that.

I'd be happy to go with that as my contribution to a (not massively deserving) cause, but not happy with a voucher that might run out before I get round to using - and might do so even if the ground can be opened to more than a small group of fans next season.

Not interested in streaming.

14 minutes ago, paulvcooke said:

best just lurk then....

Guest paulvcooke
10 minutes ago, tissy said:

QPR's policy as below FYI, gifs welcome

Screenshot_20200605-185706.png

Certainly simpler than Derby's rather convoluted effort. I get the feeling that no matter what any club offer to their fans, some of those fan won't be happy. And if they feel that way, fair enough. It's a very strange situation, I wonder if any clubs had policies in place before or they are just taking legal advice and/or winging it?