Here's the £25 million redevelopment plan for opposite the Kop

6 hours ago, Ian said:

If you cant figure that out perhaps a visit to the ground might answer it for you

Or alternatively, don't bother with travelling to the ground which will take 30 minutes one way, simply ask a question on here. Which I did, so I'll ask again, what does this have to do with SWFC because I don't understand?

12 hours ago, Geedee said:

Sadly I am not sure what you can build there other than the kind of thing being proposed. 

250 new jobs initially sounds great news i do wonder how many will pay a decent wage. 

Or put another way i wonder how many hours somebody will have to work there to be able to buy a potg ticket across the road at Hillsborough.

Still , Its better than nothing ( just )

5 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Anything that gives people meaningful employment and gets them off benefits has to be a plus. Aldi store managers are paid £46-60k a year. Surely that isn’t too shabby. I’d be happy with that as a tick-over wage once I am done with my current employment. 

I dont disagree with what you say. as I said another retail park is better than nothing (just).

But my point stands for every 50k store manager there will be dozens of low paid people doing menial boring work , you may think its meaningful, I think its just very sad and a sign of things to come.

On 15/05/2020 at 23:53, Drewswfc said:

Your eyes must be painted on..... Iceland car park opposite KFC full of KFC litter. clay wheels lane full of fast food litter as well as fly tipping. First dam car park at rivilin every morning is full of fast food litter what some lazy tw@ts drop out of their car window instead of getting out of their car and putting in the bin that's 5 yards away. The road that runs round the back of the dog track full of fast food litter. Open your eyes. 

So we're blaming the fast food joints because people are thick fuckwits who can't dispose of rubbish in a purpose-specific receptacle?

5 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

Or alternatively, don't bother with travelling to the ground which will take 30 minutes one way, simply ask a question on here. Which I did, so I'll ask again, what does this have to do with SWFC because I don't understand?

More fast food in the area means even bigger waistlines; the Kop turnstiles will need to be widened

Edited by Rogers
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

If you don’t understand then I’m sorry I can’t help you. Just hope they don’t decide to build a nuclear power plant across the road from your house

On 16/05/2020 at 07:53, Drewswfc said:

Your eyes must be painted on..... Iceland car park opposite KFC full of KFC litter. clay wheels lane full of fast food litter as well as fly tipping. First dam car park at rivilin every morning is full of fast food litter what some lazy tw@ts drop out of their car window instead of getting out of their car and putting in the bin that's 5 yards away. The road that runs round the back of the dog track full of fast food litter. Open your eyes. 

They sound like dogging sites - are you trying to tell us something lol

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rogers said:

More fast food in the area means even bigger waistlines; the Kop turnstiles will need to be widened

They'll just end up opening exit doors 14 & 15 on Penistone Road and letting people in through there lol

1 hour ago, Ian said:

If you don’t understand then I’m sorry I can’t help you. Just hope they don’t decide to build a nuclear power plant across the road from your house

I doubt they will, unless my neighbours are selling up. And as oine is pretty much rebuilding his house, I just can't see a nuclear power plant being built across from me. 

So let me be totally clear, to remove any ambiguity. I fully understand what is being built and where, what I didn't understand is why this news in the Sheffield Wednesday Matchday section of the site. I would have thought it should have gone in The Dressing Room. However, in hindsight I can see why it is in this section now.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

So let me be totally clear, to remove any ambiguity. I fully understand what is being built and where, what I didn't understand is why this news in the Sheffield Wednesday Matchday section of the site. I would have thought it should have gone in The Dressing Room. However, in hindsight I can see why it is in this section now.

We know what we're doing on here you know mate

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Well ok.... 

OCCASIONALLY we do

lol

Haha.....right, as we were then. It's all under control and in future, I'll leave the running of the site to you. It's probably for the best lol

• Haha 1

Just now, ChapSmurf said:

Haha.....right, as we were then. It's all under control and in future, I'll leave the running of the site to you. It's probably for the best lol

We've got a massive revamp/upgrade coming...

The big red button is waiting to be pressed...

Owlstalk Shop

How does a drive thru work without any cars.

Has anyone told the developers on their busy days - (match days) no cars are allowed down Penistone Road for 2 hours before and after the match.

Or is this one of those subject to condition - conditions. :tango: 

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Has anyone told the developers on their busy days - (match days) no cars are allowed down Penistone Road for 2 hours before and after the match.

SCC will have kept that bit out of the legal paperwork :ph34r:

• Haha 1

On 18/05/2020 at 12:37, room0035 said:

The only restriction is about 45 mins from 4:30 to 5:15, (23 days out of 365!)the site has entrance /exit onto Herries Road as well