Here's the £25 million redevelopment plan for opposite the Kop

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I live two mins away from here and can’t see (yet) what advantages it would have to the retail in Hillsborough or Wadsley Bridge either side of it.

how do you get there in 2 minutes from Warsaw?

has the 30mph video Shalesmoor to Hillsborough been modified?lol

• Haha 1

as a local its a perfect example of the councils "planning" department.

This is just more of what we already have too much of in the area, and will add further traffic (and pollution) to a part of Sheffield that is a bottleneck during many times of the day.

They cant even spell "joined up thinking"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

as a local its a perfect example of the councils "planning" department.

This is just more of what we already have too much of in the area, and will add further traffic (and pollution) to a part of Sheffield that is a bottleneck during many times of the day.

They cant even spell "joined up thinking"

The council don't have much of an alternative if the application fits in with Government guidelines it will need to give the go ahead unless there are good legal reasons to say no. 

Under the present economic climate will it ever be built??? Some how i can't see it the developers would need to raise a substantial amount of money to be able to build, are the investors there? 

5 hours ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

They should build a fan park.. which would include.. beer huts, large screen, burger vans, Even mini games for the kids. Imagine how good that would be! 

it’s fun to dream 

add to the joyous experience..can’t imagine people getting enthused to stand in the cold drinking out if plastic cups waiting to watch us lose. 

It works at major tournament in the sun / summer. It’s great

A winters day after losing to Blackburn at home the previous week and generally being painful to watch, not so sure. Isn’t the game bad enough 

Guest Grez Bez
6 minutes ago, Rogers said:

add to the joyous experience..can’t imagine people getting enthused to stand in the cold drinking out if plastic cups waiting to watch us lose. 

A winters day after losing to Blackburn at home the previous week and generally being painful to watch, not so sure. Isn’t the game bad enough 

Have a bit of imagination!

30 minutes ago, Rogers said:

You make some valid points.

scrap my idea. 

there’s a reason I only work in a warehouse 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, The Horse said:

I just visited Wendy's website out of curiosity.
Saw this:

image.png.0888d8cd2eafe0e080b58f54aee68523.png

We need Wendy's.

Like, right now.

They can make owt look good in a photo. Look at a big Mac on a advert and it looks big and nice but in reality it's poxy and soggy. 

18 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

They can make owt look good in a photo. Look at a big Mac on a advert and it looks big and nice but in reality it's poxy and soggy. 

I have a picture of our lass that proves this point WTF:

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

Two more drive through restaurants? There’s already Pizza Hut, KFC, McDonalds, and Burger King within walking distance of the ground. Drive through always seem to be fast food. What other crap are they planning on building?

It is if you drive through at 50MPH.

I never bought food from a drive through. It's probably something to do with my age. I just don't see the point, if I want a  McD I go inside and eat it rather than stink up the inside of the car.

17 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope not really

I live two mins away from here and can’t see (yet) what advantages it would have to the retail in Hillsborough or Wadsley Bridge either side of it

But then it just sounds like I’m a grumpy old man who thinks I just like the good old days when everything was better.

Two mins by what mode of travel?

Car? Walking? Running at Adthe speed? Running at Harris speed? Segway? Skateboard? Bike? Scooter? Moped? Bus? Tram? Train? Helicopter? Airwolf Helicopter? Aeroplane? Hyperloop?