Most inevitable goal against Wednesday

58 minutes ago, Stoop said:

The Birmingham equaliser in the last minute at their place this season. I’ve never been so unsurprised or accepting of a late kick in the b*llocks as that one. It’s what we’ve come to expect from our current shower

Id moved to the gangway nearest the exit in anticipation I fully agree we all knew 

There have been so many 

Littlejohn his only 25 yarder of his career came at the kop end ....then he got his 2nd in the away game (port vale?)

Fat Leon for pigs, not a player within 20 yards !

Ronnie Glavin came on as a late sub at Hillsborough.....wallop

Jeff Stelling on Clinton Morrison " all of his 18 goals have come at Selhurst park" 3 minutes in to the match at Hillsborough a slide rule back pass straight in to his path... boom! And a few minutes later he has 2!

Bobby Davison ..enough said 

Teddy Sherringham playing for Gillingham I think,  around 40 years old , now you wouldnt want to be marking a player of his pedigree would you , there you go Ted and here's a cigar 

Tong for Leeds

Alan Quinn for Blades 

The list is endless

3 hours ago, the monk said:

There have been so many 

Littlejohn his only 25 yarder of his career came at the kop end ....then he got his 2nd in the away game (port vale?)

Jeff Stelling on Clinton Morrison " all of his 18 goals have come at Selhurst park" 3 minutes in to the match at Hillsborough a slide rule back pass straight in to his path... boom! And a few minutes later he has 2!

Teddy Sherringham playing for Gillingham I think,  around 40 years old , now you wouldnt want to be marking a player of his pedigree would you , there you go Ted and here's a cigar 

Tong for Leeds

Alan Quinn for Blades 

The list is endless

Whats the littlejohn one? Racking my currently dormant brain

Guest Bulgaria
3 hours ago, the monk said:

Good shout.

Didn't they sign him just a few days before the game.

It was nailed on he would score.

Dalian Atkinson on his return with villa was another.

Jim McCalliog for Wolves........I was so gutted when he left us,wasnt on my own either he was my childhood hero and a hero to many of the younger Owls of that era,the 60s.

To see him celebrate infront of all the Wolves fans at the leppings lane end made the defeat feel so much worse,I can still feel that young kids pain today.I can still see him arms aloft in his gold and black,basking in the sun,soaking up the adulation of his new adorers.Id hoped he would just have a quiet game,but he was quite the opposite against an Owls side that was sliding toward relegation.

6 hours ago, the monk said:

Tong for Leeds

Both excellent shouts.

Always seems to be the big games In recent times

Playoff final 

Huddersfield semi final at home 

Brighton away, 1-1 against their 10 men with ten minutes to go, chance to go within 3 points of 2nd 

hutch and fletcher get sent off for the two most stupid sending offs I've ever seen, Brighton go down and bag the winner 

Should have been clueless Carlos last game but he managed nearly anther year 

Edited by WelshOwl74

1 hour ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Always seems to be the big games In recent times

Playoff final 

Huddersfield semi final at home 

Brighton away, 1-1 against their 10 men with ten minutes to go, chance to go within 3 points of 2nd 

hutch and fletcher get sent off for the two most stupid sending offs I've ever seen, Brighton go down and bag the winner 

Should have been clueless Carlos last game but he managed nearly anther year 

Even though they were 2-1 up by the stage of Fletchs 89th minute red card and Hutch in 96th?

What about Murray handling the ball and getting sent off giving away a penalty in 65th minute?

Do you make stuff up on purpose or just not like us?

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

4 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Even though they were 2-1 up by the stage of Fletchs 89th minute red card and Hutch in 96th?

What about Murray handling the ball and getting sent off giving away a penalty in 65th minute?

Do you make stuff up on purpose or just not like us?

No I didn't Google it 

Just remember us been 1 1 against them with 10 men and ended up losing with 9 men on the pitch

Thanks for letting me know 👍

11 hours ago, unkastav said:

Whats the littlejohn one? Racking my currently dormant brain

Adrian Littlejohn ex blade totally useless around 2004 he played for I think port vale ,getting stick from the crowd and sure enough scores a worldly 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, the monk said:

Adrian Littlejohn ex blade totally useless around 2004 he played for I think port vale ,getting stick from the crowd and sure enough scores a worldly 

Bloody hell glad I cant remember it!!! Cheers

22 hours ago, the monk said:

There have been so many 

Tong for Leeds

Alan Quinn for Blades 

The list is endless

Are you talking about the game littlejohn scored at Hillsborough in the 3-2 loss v port Vale?? He cut in from left side didnt he ?? Shot top corner at kop end ?? I had the joy the next day going to school with his son good mate of mine but hated him that day lol