SWFC Replica Shirts now on sale

With the season likely over the club are just trying to get that last bit of money out of us before the shirts are worthless.

the levels they sink, shows what they think of us, we are not fans to them we are customers to milk for money.

I hope no one falls for it

Edited by room0035
  • Haha 2

Guest Jack the Hat
16 minutes ago, room0035 said:

With the season likely over the club are just trying to get that last bit of money out of us before the shirts are worthless.

the levels they sink, shows what they think of us, we are not fans to them we are customers to milk for money.

Don’t all clubs do it at the end of the season? Selling the kit off at half price with no gun to your head. What’s the problem?

Guest Grez Bez
26 minutes ago, room0035 said:

It's a business mate

Moaning for moaning sake.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

People can have my playoff final t-shirt and a can of beans and a toilet roll for £50

I’ll give you £100 for just the toilet roll...

58 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Bloody club, selling things cheaper. Why can't the just keep them at £50, or up them to £75 instead of exploiting us?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The Wall said:

Bloody club, selling things cheaper. Why can't the just keep them at £50, or up them to £75 instead of exploiting us?

*chansiri reads and notes the idea and scribbles ‘GENIUS - instruct retail staff to do this on Monday’*

Owlstalk Shop

12 hours ago, room0035 said:

Look around on Twitter, loads of clubs are doing it. The club would get slated for not reducing them, Can’t win

13 hours ago, room0035 said:

Oh bugger, wish I'd read that before I bought, look like a right charlie now.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, room0035 said:

Why wouldn’t anyone try to help the club they “support” Plus you get the colours of your team at a reduced price. Going to buy 2. Always send one to a lad Man U supporter in Spain that love em.