SWFC Replica Shirts now on sale

9 hours ago, edited said:

There are more important things happening in the world at the moment.

But if everyone is over the moon that a shirt that will be out of date in little over 6 weeks is £30 then football really is a mugs game.

Maybe at the same time you can get yourself some play off final t-shirts I hear they are only a tenner now.

12 minutes ago, room0035 said:

But if everyone is over the moon that a shirt that will be out of date in little over 6 weeks is £30 then football really is a mugs game.

Maybe at the same time you can get yourself some play off final t-shirts I hear they are only a tenner now.

More important things but you choose to spend your time on here moaning about something you can either choose to purchase or choose not to, is it really such a big deal?

Some will choose to get one to potter about in, do sport in our perhaps wear on holidays, some won't, can't be critical of the club for trying to sell them off, as every club does.

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

More important things but you choose to spend your time on here moaning about something you can either choose to purchase or choose not to, is it really such a big deal?

Some will choose to get one to potter about in, do sport in our perhaps wear on holidays, some won't, can't be critical of the club for trying to sell them off, as every club does.

THIRTY QUID though 

You’ve been conditioned 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

THIRTY QUID though 

You’ve been conditioned 

You can either afford it or you can't think it is worth it or don't, you are not being held to ransom. I've already got this seasons so I guess I was conditioned at that point. 

I'm sure you own some stuff that others don't consider value for money, does that make you conditioned in terms of those purchases?

22 hours ago, room0035 said:

With the season likely over the club are just trying to get that last bit of money out of us before the shirts are worthless.

the levels they sink, shows what they think of us, we are not fans to them we are customers to milk for money.

I hope no one falls for it

How dare the club try and lessen the financial blow lol

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

THIRTY QUID though 

You’ve been conditioned 

Also, just been on the Utd website (don't worry I've now washed my hands again) they are selling theirs off at THIRTY THREE POUNDS!

22 hours ago, room0035 said:

With the season likely over the club are just trying to get that last bit of money out of us before the shirts are worthless.

the levels they sink, shows what they think of us, we are not fans to them we are customers to milk for money.

As anyone broke down your front door and dragged you to the store 

Very sad person you are

On 20/03/2020 at 18:16, room0035 said:

Are you actually being serious?

What else are they going to do with them?
Keep them at full price collecting dust? 

jeeeez!

19 hours ago, room0035 said:

Well, I, for one, am prepared to run the risk of having someone coming up to me, laughing and pointing and saying “ Ha, Ha, mate -  your replica shirt is out of date”. 

At home games, I see people all the time wearing replica shirts from previous seasons - I don’t see them being ridiculed or ostracised at all.

If you don’t want one, don’t buy one - it really is that simple

• Like 1