Sam Hutchinson

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

ps for anyone wanting to be 100% sure either way if he’s gone or not go and knock on his door and ask him.

2 potential addresses have been put on here for him, I'm not his stalker so wouldn't know where to go.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

it’s a madness

You could put an end to the madness by telling us why he has gone and why he will never play for the club again.........

20 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Will the fan base move on in summer or are we gonna have every potential midfield signing compared to the ‘legendary’ Hutch ? 

I never realised what a superstar  we had until this thread !

Dont know how we've managed to keep hold of him 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Why?

In a nutshell. Monk dont want him.  Hutchinson's contract is up in the summer. Monk been told he will be here next season. Sam puts two and two together and decides to sell up.

my club run by an idiot is a complete disgrace , if Hutchinson is gone ,sacked/terminated contract then why aint we bloody been told? and if this happened in January why wasn't a midfielder fetched in as a replacement ,instead of the 3 jokers wickham,cruz,windass to add to fessi fletcher nuhiu, Rhodes,winnall ? how many strikers do u bloody need when the ball wont go anywhere near them because we aint now got anyone to win the ball in midfield . what idiot thinks pelepessy and bannan can win tackles and control games? every manager must be rubbing there hands knowing what there facing . if I was forest or west brom id try to score 10 against us to boost goal difference sadly this might happen. 

4 minutes ago, the monk said:

I never realised what a superstar  we had until this thread !

Dont know how we've managed to keep hold of him 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Innit just 

23 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

This is why fans fall out and the debate gets lost among bickering and arguing without anyone stating any facts. This thread is now 14 pages long - where has anyone referred to Hutchinson in any sense of being legendary? 

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

In a nutshell. Monk dont want him.  Hutchinson's contract is up in the summer. Monk been told he will be here next season. Sam puts two and two together and decides to sell up.

Do you know this for a fact or is this just your assumption? Pretty sure the situation was similar under Jos as Hutchinson was heading towards the door but that changed when he got the bullet.

Why has Monk made the decision in January that Hutchinson will not play for him again when his other midfielders aren't pulling up any trees?

The desperation of some to appear ITK is incredible.

If you know something and can say, then say.

If you know something and can't say, then say nothing.

If you know nothing, then just use speculation and reason like the rest of us.

9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Why?

There’s various stories about, for me though...  what i was told is it’s 100% contract related and the decision to let him train with the U23’s and essentially not be available for selection came from the chairman, not too sure if a disagreement between SH and Monk has happened before that decision was reached but I did ask about rumours of a scrap , nobody knew if there was anything in that but Hutchinson was a lot more liked on the terraces than at middlewood road and in the dressing room 

I don’t really care who believes me or doesn’t,  but the above is what I was told by a good mate of mine and no I ain’t divulging names so believe what you want etc

Just now, Royal_D said:

There’s various stories about, for me though...  what i was told is it’s 100% contract related and the decision to let him train with the U23’s and essentially not be available for selection came from the chairman, not too sure if a disagreement between SH and Monk has happened before that decision was reached but I did ask about rumours of a scrap , nobody knew if there was anything in that but Hutchinson was a lot more liked on the terraces than at middlewood road and in the dressing room 

I don’t really care who believes me or doesn’t,  but the above is what I was told by a good mate of mine and no I ain’t divulging names so believe what you want etc

This

Hutch has gone

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

my club run by an idiot is a complete disgrace , if Hutchinson is gone ,sacked/terminated contract then why aint we bloody been told? and if this happened in January why wasn't a midfielder fetched in as a replacement ,instead of the 3 jokers wickham,cruz,windass to add to fessi fletcher nuhiu, Rhodes,winnall ? how many strikers do u bloody need when the ball wont go anywhere near them because we aint now got anyone to win the ball in midfield . what idiot thinks pelepessy and bannan can win tackles and control games? every manager must be rubbing there hands knowing what there facing . if I was forest or west brom id try to score 10 against us to boost goal difference sadly this might happen. 

I think this is the point isn't it.

If Hutch has been ditched, and we did nothing about it in the transfer window - then someone took a decision to go with Bannan, Lee, Luongo and Pelupessy as adequate for the rest of the season. 

Presumably Monk made both of those calls or is he hinting he didn't and that its someone else did?

I could accept the first decision but not in the context of just having those 4 players to cobble together a decent balanced midfield. It's an extraordinary mistake. The biggest contribution to our tactical apocalypse in my opinion.