Sam Hutchinson

3 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

We can stand by our principles as much as we want and do what's morally right, but if we're deducted points and are in a dog fight, the past results will speak for themselves and the mood amongst the fans will get worse. Whether we like it or not, our form was considerably better with Westwood and Hutch in the team. If they've behaved badly then there's a case for dropping them but not at the expense of relegation. Personally I'd bite my tongue and pick them if I thought it would improve results. 

JESUS

CHRIST

*opens drawer* 

*pulls gun out of it*

*puts to own head*

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

How often is that?.

Do you have a go on the lottery concerning how long before he is either Booked, Sent or carried off?.

That's the crux of it, we need players who can contribute to the majority of the games we play, sadly that has not been the case over the last few years for Hutch or Westwood, Lee, FF etc.

Aside from Pelupessy and Bannan, Hutchinson has been available more than any of our other central midfielders this season. Certainly been fit and not suspended for the majority of games.  

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

JESUS

CHRIST

*opens drawer* 

*pulls gun out of it*

*puts to own head*

That's not the most mature response you could have made........

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Hutch has GONE mate

He's under contract. He'll be quite easy to contact. 

I don't give a feck about any individual. None of them will be here 18 months from now. We will be. If someone has to lose face to make sure we stay in this league, whoever that may be, then lose face is what they must do. 

1 minute ago, archieswfc said:

He's under contract. He'll be quite easy to contact. 

I don't give a feck about any individual. None of them will be here 18 months from now. We will be. If someone has to lose face to make sure we stay in this league, whoever that may be, then lose face is what they must do. 

What if (by giving in to Hutch) it therefore makes the rest of the squad just give up?

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

What if (by giving in to Hutch) it therefore makes the rest of the squad just give up?

That's hypothetical, as is what I said. But what would be to lose? The timing suggest they gave up around the time the two were frozen out. 

2 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

How often is that?.

Do you have a go on the lottery concerning how long before he is either Booked, Sent or carried off?.

That's the crux of it, we need players who can contribute to the majority of the games we play, sadly that has not been the case over the last few years for Hutch or Westwood, Lee, FF etc.

Know what you mean but I wouldnt bracket KL with the other three. Not given anyone cause for concern re his commitment and professionalism as far as I'm aware

Guest Bulgaria
5 minutes ago, londonowl said:

I really should move up North.

Screenshot_20200309-164649_Chrome.jpg

I would much prefer that bottom house.

The top one has about as much character as a blade of grass and it's the kind of house that would guarantee you living close to a footballer

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Gone mate - read through this thread if you get the time/chance

Its all in here

From what I've read, correct me if I'm wrong, it's a long thread, he's not at the club but is still under contract. Which means he can be recalled instantly. If he was to refuse, then that's a different story but he's our asset and we're a better team with him in it. Or have I missed something and his contract has been cancelled?

Edited by archieswfc

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't know what the current performances actually look like to you, but based on what I've seen I'd say it's far more plausible right now that they've given up precisely because Hutch has been excluded.