Sam Hutchinson

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What if (by giving in to Hutch) it therefore makes the rest of the squad just give up?

That was the reason Monk gave for getting rid of him, improving the spirit of the dressing room. Looks to me to have had the opposite effect. Unless you think the squad could somehow offer less than they have done for the manager in the last 2 months?

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Gone mate - read through this thread if you get the time/chance

Its all in here

No it isn't. The only person who says he has gone never to return is you and when asked why, where, or who made the decision you don't say any more.

22 hours ago, Rodger Wylde said:

I don't think it's anything to do with Monk at all. I reckon Kim has fallen out with them and wielded his dictatorial wand.

Just a guess.

Maybe Hutch ain't there because he's been executed by Kim's Stormtroopers?

But there is that possibility that the option to shove certain players from the squad due to certain issues could have been made above Monks head.

I think if Monk goes we will struggle to get a decent manager in at all. Due to everything having to be rubber stamped by the dictator, obviously he won't have any funds available, it looks like we will be in League 1, so why would any reasonable manager come to the club?

Will the fan base move on in summer or are we gonna have every potential midfield signing compared to the ‘legendary’ Hutch ? 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Will the fan base move on in summer or are we gonna have every potential midfield signing compared to the ‘legendary’ Hutch ? 

Of course the fans will move on but at the moment we're up 5h1t creek and Hutch would improve our team. He's our player. 

Just now, Royal_D said:

This is why fans fall out and the debate gets lost among bickering and arguing without anyone stating any facts. This thread is now 14 pages long - where has anyone referred to Hutchinson in any sense of being legendary? 

2 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Come on spit it out. You either know for a fact or you don't. If you know for a fact, the debate stops here. 

Just ignore him. He was doing the same all yesterday too.

He knows nowt.

Just now, archieswfc said:

At the risk of repeating myself, I'm sure someone at the club has his phone number. Recall him. He's under contract, isn't he? 

Depends if his contract has been terminated 

If Neil knows owt then it might not be prudent to say anything on here  and is safeguarding his forum and people in it ,if he is then you can't blame him for that ,Or he doesen't know jack sh!t like the rest of us ,