Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Frozen out by Jos & Monk, adored by Carlos & Bruce.

 

Probably the most inspirational story of a footballer in the division and gives 110% every match, plays each game like it's his last and very public about his love for the club ...qualities we could use right about now.

 

Can somebody explain to me why he is being given the cold shoulder? 

 

Not a high earner

Not trying to force a move elsewhere

Not a bad role model

Not toxic towards the fans

No better alternative in the squad

 

Regardless of what the future holds, it makes me sad to see him being treated like this...very inspirational figure for me.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lionel Fessi said:

Frozen out by Jos & Monk, adored by Carlos & Bruce.

 

Probably the most inspirational story of a footballer in the division and gives 110% every match, plays each game like it's his last and very public about his love for the club ...qualities we could use right about now.

 

Can somebody explain to me why he is being given the cold shoulder? 

 

Not a high earner

Not trying to force a move elsewhere

Not a bad role model

Not toxic towards the fans

No better alternative in the squad

 

Regardless of what the future holds, it makes me sad to see him being treated like this...very inspirational figure for me.

 

 

 

Adored by Bruce?

 

That's a bit much

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just don’t know what goes off behind closed doors. I love hutch, one of my favourite players but it’s a little weird that both monk and jos have dropped him. There must Something, I just wish hutch or monk would come out and tell us. We pay good money to watch this team, we surly deserve an explanation, good or bad to why one of our better players is not getting a look in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has gone. Like, literally gone. Someone I know asked bullen to get something signed by him for his kid. Bullen said he’s not about anymore.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why worry? Things have gone amazingly well since he was excluded from even training with the first team. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lionel Fessi said:

Frozen out by Jos & Monk, adored by Carlos & Bruce.

 

Probably the most inspirational story of a footballer in the division and gives 110% every match, plays each game like it's his last and very public about his love for the club ...qualities we could use right about now.

 

Can somebody explain to me why he is being given the cold shoulder? 

 

Not a high earner

Not trying to force a move elsewhere

Not a bad role model

Not toxic towards the fans

No better alternative in the squad

 

Regardless of what the future holds, it makes me sad to see him being treated like this...very inspirational figure for me.

 

 

 

While you are at it, let's bring back Waddle, he is still playing and so should be match fit.

FFS, look to the future, not the past.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While ever we are in this form, and whilst ever we are lining up with Joey Pelupessy I think it’s fair to ask why we are all being punished for whatever Hutchinson did wrong.

 

I still think it’s because of that quick throw in he took. Mink HATES high tempo play, especially from throw ins

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lionel Fessi said:

Frozen out by Jos & Monk, adored by Carlos & Bruce.

 

Probably the most inspirational story of a footballer in the division and gives 110% every match, plays each game like it's his last and very public about his love for the club ...qualities we could use right about now.

 

Can somebody explain to me why he is being given the cold shoulder? 

 

Not a high earner

Not trying to force a move elsewhere

Not a bad role model

Not toxic towards the fans

No better alternative in the squad

 

Regardless of what the future holds, it makes me sad to see him being treated like this...very inspirational figure for me.

 

 

 

Hasn't this been covered in 25 other threads?

 

The conclusion from them was we know nothing....at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

While you are at it, let's bring back Waddle, he is still playing and so should be match fit.

FFS, look to the future, not the past.

 

 

And get Megson or Carlos back

*tweets Carlos directly copying him into a 'please come back to swfc' tweet*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

*bangs head on desk*

*repeatedly*

While you are recuperating in the next bed to Hutch, ask why?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

While you are at it, let's bring back Waddle, he is still playing and so should be match fit.

FFS, look to the future, not the past.

Agree with the sentiment but when in a relegation battle, then ideally you play your best players. And I know who I would rather have in the team.

And it's not the limited Pelupessy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Theboylangers said:

Agree with the sentiment but when in a relegation battle, then ideally you play your best players. And I know who I would rather have in the team.

And it's not the limited Pelupessy. 

 

 

You can't play Hutchinson though

He's literally GONE as in not here anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

And get Megson  back

*tweets Carlos directly copying him into a 'please come back to swfc' tweet*

There that's better, don't want that Portugese knobhead back.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, @owlstalk said:

 

 

You can't play Hutchinson though

He's literally GONE as in not here anymore


Still contracted and registered isn’t he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever he's done to cause another manager to freeze him out, I doubt we'll find out until his career is over, if at all.

 

Without knowing the ins and outs of it, it's impossible to say whether Monk (and Luhukay) made the right call.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

You can't play Hutchinson though

He's literally GONE as in not here anymore

Which brings us back to the whole vicious cycle. 

Bad management from Monk or player power getting out of hand?

You decide. 

Edited by Theboylangers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We miss Luongo right now more than Hutchinson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...