CROWD ON WEDNESDAY

We have one of the best hardcore supports in the country,we will get 18-22k most weeks in this or league 1, despite being totally garbage on and off the pitch for decades 

That will increase when the Garrido's see us doing well - so they can pretend again for a while 

It's just what it is.

I just wish it was a bit cheaper for the loyal supporters 

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

I'm not slagging it off, I'm merely pointing out that it isn't as good as some would like to make out.

Its another dig at supporters to me this thread.

There has been a string of new topics slagging fans off that didnt attend the other night, calling them out etc.

Personally I think we the fans are the last thing people on here should be critical of.

• Like 1

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Its another dig at supporters to me this thread.

There has been a string of new topics slagging fans off that didnt attend the other night, calling them out etc.

Personally I think we the fans are the last thing people on here should be critical of.

Maybe if we had had a full stadium the other night we could have had a positive effect on the teams performance?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Wigan a league one club were a 1000 shy of our attendance for a game on the BBC for the same round a couple of seasons back.

its possible that a lot of man city supporters were on there end ,as its not exactly far from Manchester. either way our crowd on weds was shocking but I respect those what choose not to go. what annoys me more is supporters what leave at half time at games , if your not happy why not stay and voice your dissatisfaction. it hurts me staying but just abandoning your club is worse. 

Who are the worst kind of Wednesday fans?

Fans who didnt go on Wednesday?

Or fans who take every opportunity to slag off our fans? 

Just looking back at the 2015-2016 season our average attendance was 22641 which many argue saw some of the best football we have seen in a long time at Hillsborough. Again you would have thought that more supporters would have attended games. I bet we took more than 22641 to Wembley for the play off final? So perhaps the attendance on Wednesday night was to be expected rather than me mistakenly assuming it would be a sell out.

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

I think we would have sold alot more for manu.

Aye, assuming that thousands of plastic Manchester United fans would have bought "home" allocation tickets after the "away" allocation was completely sold out. :dry:

7 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Just looking back at the 2015-2016 season our average attendance was 22641 which many argue saw some of the best football we have seen in a long time at Hillsborough. Again you would have thought that more supporters would have attended games. I bet we took more than 22641 to Wembley for the play off final? So perhaps the attendance on Wednesday night was to be expected rather than me mistakenly assuming it would be a sell out.

We also got 27k at home to Hull in League 1

Had the Derby players downed tools since Christmas?

When the morale in the fanbase is pretty much at rock bottom, you wouldn't expect more than your most loyal hardcore support to bother to drag themselves out to pay £25-30 for a game that's live on BBC1, midweek, and we fully expected a humiliating drybumming. Which indicates that our hardcore support is currently around 16.5k. That's still more than that lot deserve based on their performances in the last couple of months, if we'd played anything like decent football in that time there'd have been nearer 30k there in total.

• Like 1