An Apology

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I would just like to apologise to the posters that I offended for my thread ‘FAO the Dawson supporters’

It was not my intention to ‘attention seek’ ‘be petulant’ ‘upset the OT experts’ of which I’m obviously not one?

I just have the opinion that our current first choice goalkeeper is not good enough but in all fairness the OT experts have declared that conceding at least two goals a game, flapping at crosses like he’s been chased by Di ck Dastardly’s Vulture Squadron, commanding his defence and area like Mr Brittas and in general being a good, well behaved and respectful lad like Timothy Lumsden makes a keeper that is going to help keep us in this division and indeed help us prosper in the future. I’m sure they are right and I am wrong?

It’s not like some of my critics haven’t got opinions on other players. One thinks Nuhiu is absolute world class and who am I to argue with someone who obviously talks less sh!t than me 👍

I also said the same, got crucified & trolled on Twitter! Just not number1 material....give Wildsmith a pop🙄

5 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Sarcasm towards fellow fans isn’t the way to go to try and prove your point and get them to agree with you. 

+ Different opinions aren’t what is making us lose every week. 

I’ve got my opinion about Dawson and I don’t see it changing anytime soon. Some fans disagree, fair enough and I don’t have a problem with that. Opinions are what helps make football the game what it is. I very rarely neg anyone if at all but some have to neg away just to prove their point and my post was aimed at them more than anyone. I’d loved to be proved wrong like I have been before many times because it would mean we’re being successful and I think that’s what we all want, isn’t it? Anyway I’ll try to be less ‘Language Timothy’ in the future ‘Sorry’

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

This thread is about as petulant and attention seeking as they get, though.

:duntmatter:

There is a certain irony starting an attention seeking thread saying your last one wasn't meant to attention seek.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, james o connor said:

What’s the point in singling him out . They are all an embarrassment and none of them fit to wear the shirt 

Can’t think that a change of keeper would have made any difference to the first half performance yesterday.

The inability of any of our outfield players to pass to pass to anyone in their own team after conceding a fluke goal was inexplicable. I have never seen a team go to pieces after conceding goals like this current one. 

Dawson was not at fault for the goals against yesterday. He has though made howlers recently and under normal circumstances would be given a break from the blame game going on.

Sad to say our manager seems to have backed himself into a corner that will prevent this happening.

19 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Can’t think that a change of keeper would have made any difference to the first half performance yesterday.

The inability of any of our outfield players to pass to pass to anyone in their own team after conceding a fluke goal was inexplicable. I have never seen a team go to pieces after conceding goals like this current one. 

Dawson was not at fault for the goals against yesterday. He has though made howlers recently and under normal circumstances would be given a break from the blame game going on.

Sad to say our manager seems to have backed himself into a corner that will prevent this happening.

I can’t really comment about individuals in detail as from 2nd half of the Blackburn game onwards I haven’t watched a second of any match and won’t do until chansiri is gone . I do know collectively , they are the most sorry excuse for a squad we have ever had here 

Edited by james o connor

The problem is everytime We Lose (important that so must be in bold) than Dawson and Pelupessy are always going to get the brunt of it, even if not playing to bad. Because we supposedly have two better players in there positions in Westwood and Hutchinson.

14 minutes ago, ArmchairOwl said:

That was just another dig under the guise of an apology.

I can’t pull the wool over your eyes, very much in the same way Dawson can’t command his back four? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Andysowls said:

I also said the same, got crucified & trolled on Twitter! Just not number1 material....give Wildsmith a pop🙄

Or what about that other keeper. You know the one whose been the best keeper in this league for the last few years....oh what’s his bloody name. It’s on the tip of my tongue

11 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I can’t really comment about individuals in detail as from 2nd half of the Blackburn game onwards I haven’t watched a second of any match and won’t do until chansiri is gone . I do know collectively , they are the most sorry excuse for a squad we have ever had here 

Arguable, we've had a few contenders to be fair.

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I’m sorry that the original thread nor (by the looks of it) this one has yielded the mutual hand job you are evidently hankering for.

That’s life as Esther Rantzen used to say. Looking forward to seeing a Dawson masterclass against City then?