An Apology

53 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I can’t pull the wool over your eyes, very much in the same way Dawson can’t command his back four? :rolleyes:

I didn't think we had a back four yesterday, thought at least one of them was playing for Derby :ph34r:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Considering the amount this squad is paid and the fact our brain dead owner charges 40 quid a pop for the privilege , the least we should expect is some back bone and effort 

Sorry, I thought we were discussing the fact that they are "Gutless & Pathetic" not what 'value for money' they represent.

PS  our BDO doesn't charge ME 40 quid. He charges me approx 50% of 40 quid. (Paid in advance of course).

PPS I do agree on the backbone & effort bit, that should be the minimum default position of any player. 

38 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

That’s life as Esther Rantzen used to say. Looking forward to seeing a Dawson masterclass against City then?

What I'm really looking forward to, ( bearing in mind Monk will probably see Tom Lees's performance yesterday as a minor blip & promptly recall him to his commanding role in the centre of what we laughingly call defence), is him (Tom Lees), completely dominating & therefore nullifying the threat of Aguero, Jesus or whoever is pitched into the fray on Wednesday night.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I would just like to apologise to the posters that I offended for my thread ‘FAO the Dawson supporters’

It was not my intention to ‘attention seek’ ‘be petulant’ ‘upset the OT experts’ of which I’m obviously not one?

I just have the opinion that our current first choice goalkeeper is not good enough but in all fairness the OT experts have declared that conceding at least two goals a game, flapping at crosses like he’s been chased by Di ck Dastardly’s Vulture Squadron, commanding his defence and area like Mr Brittas and in general being a good, well behaved and respectful lad like Timothy Lumsden makes a keeper that is going to help keep us in this division and indeed help us prosper in the future. I’m sure they are right and I am wrong?

It’s not like some of my critics haven’t got opinions on other players. One thinks Nuhiu is absolute world class and who am I to argue with someone who obviously talks less sh!t than me 👍

Every time we post something or speak we offend someone so I wouldn't worry about it if I was you. 

• Thanks 1