FFP forecast

3 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Tbh I fear that he’s running out of cash.. he’s sunk £100m in and is losing £20m a season. He’s also coming up with stupid ideas like the season ticket one that mean bringing forward big chunks of future years income. If FFP wasn’t an issue I don’t think he’d be spending big anyway 

google says his net worth is £400m.. think about what his family will be saying, they won’t want all his money to disappear into this black hole.. another 10 years without promotion and he’s done all his money at this rate. No chance that anybody would be prepared to risk that so he’s got to be thinking of pulling the plug somewhere down the road 

I wouldn't worry about that. It's not his cash that is going in to the club. If what I have been told is true - and it's a big "if" but extremely probable and highly likely - then writing a cheque for £100M is of very little consequence to this football club, as long as DC has the financial backing he currently has.

If what I have been told is true, DC gets what he wants and probably always has. Maybe that's the problem. It's not a bottomless pit but what we've spent is almost hobby money.

40 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

I wouldn't worry about that. It's not his cash that is going in to the club. If what I have been told is true - and it's a big "if" but extremely probable and highly likely - then writing a cheque for £100M is of very little consequence to this football club, as long as DC has the financial backing he currently has.

If what I have been told is true, DC gets what he wants and probably always has. Maybe that's the problem. It's not a bottomless pit but what we've spent is almost hobby money.

Surely his family didnt get loaded by throwing money away like this? 

Also if things carry out like they are the Chansiri name will lose face something I keep hearing is important to Thai people.

I believe his pot has been empty for a while.

How many transfer fees have we paid in the last couple of years ?

How much has been spent on the ground and facilities ?

Why has Monk been stopped from bringing his own coaches in ?

Why have all our CEO's left ?

Why is DC silent, and the fans forums stopped ?

Why is he on holiday more than FF ?

He's done.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I believe his pot has been empty for a while.

How many transfer fees have we paid in the last couple of years ?

How much has been spent on the ground and facilities ?

Why has Monk been stopped from bringing his own coaches in ?

Why have all our CEO's left ?

Why is DC silent, and the fans forums stopped ?

Why is he on holiday more than FF ?

He's done.

No chance he’s broke.

A holiday to Disneyland Tokyo for a family of 5 is Reyt expensive

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Question for you. Have you ever bought something you couldn't afford because you wanted it now?

Come on Hitcat... it's not like everyone on here is baying for chansiris blood because he hasn't delivered promotion yet.

Everyone is patient and understand that football is a challenging business to succeed in and it's better to grow within ones means. :ph34r:

Edited by Spondon Owl
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChapSmurf said:

Come on then Papa Smurf. 

What’s the ‘if’?

13 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Also if things carry out like they are the Chansiri name will lose face something I keep hearing is important to Thai people.

No, you're right. They didn't get loaded by throwing money away. And it's not a bottomless pit either. No wealth is I guess and it might come to a point when enough is enough.

12 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Come on then Papa Smurf. 

What’s the ‘if’?

The "if" is his Grandad.

14 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

13 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I heard this......

Before he bought us he went to the family and said he wanted to buy a football club

they said if he wanted that then he takes his chunk of the family cash and does what he wants, but when its gone its gone

• Haha 1

Just now, ANDY said:

I heard this......

Before he bought us he went to the family and said he wanted to buy a football club

they said if he wanted that then he takes his chunk of the family cash and does what he wants, but when its gone its gone

Not quite what I've heard. In fact, the total opposite. But what I've heard may not be anywhere close to the truth, or even the full truth. If it is the truth, then then £70M spent so far represents about a weeks work for these guys.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Not quite what I've heard. In fact, the total opposite. But what I've heard may not be anywhere close to the truth, or even the full truth. If it is the truth, then then £70M spent so far represents about a weeks work for these guys.

Don't get all this 'what I've heard'. TUF is a publicly traded company and the Chansiris are listed in Forbes rich list every year. The family wealth is estimated at £800m and the vast majority of that is controlled by Daddy.

Anyone who thinks Dejphon has £150m+ sloshing around to chuck away with no regard is seriously misguided.

Sure, he's not exactly on his a**e but there won't be another £150m spent on this. No surprise if he goes down the Ellis Short route and makes the club stand on it's own two feet regardless of the consequences.

He might be ‘done’ as chairman at this football club , and ‘done ‘ in football in general but Chansiri is not ‘done’ financially 

I hear stuff all the time from people saying he’s skint and blown the family’s fortune ,  truth is it’s probably pocket change what he’s spent here 

31 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

He might be ‘done’ as chairman at this football club , and ‘done ‘ in football in general but Chansiri is not ‘done’ financially 

I hear stuff all the time from people saying he’s skint and blown the family’s fortune ,  truth is it’s probably pocket change what he’s spent here 

How do you know? 

Why don’t you just post what you’ve heard then?

I mean it’s not like your passing it off as gospel. 

Let’s hear it and then have a mass debate about it.

No, you're right. They didn't get loaded by throwing money away. And it's not a bottomless pit either. No wealth is I guess and it might come to a point when enough is enough.

The "if" is his Grandad.

Not sure the grandad part is right...interview with his (DCs) father below.

——-

I myself was unlucky in that I had no chance for school study. My father had not created any business for the family, and I just gained a small education from Chinese books for a few years. At that time, I did work myself by teaching Chinese language at home, as well as other daytime jobs, such as house painting and cleaning, sending letters, being a sales and accounting clerk, which used the Chinese language,” he said.

Kraisorn said that he started his life from “three zeroes”: zero in knowledge, zero in capital, and zero in credit.

“I raised Bt10,000 in cash from playing the stock market to be my initial investment capital. I joined with two friends to set up the first company with only Bt40,000 in investment capital, selling imported car paint and construction materials. Then, I was persuaded by my friend to open a garage at Saphan Khwai, and also opened a fabric shop in Sampeng market,” he said

9 hours ago, londonowl said:

Don't get all this 'what I've heard'. TUF is a publicly traded company and the Chansiris are listed in Forbes rich list every year. The family wealth is estimated at £800m and the vast majority of that is controlled by Daddy.

Anyone who thinks Dejphon has £150m+ sloshing around to chuck away with no regard is seriously misguided.

Sure, he's not exactly on his a**e but there won't be another £150m spent on this. No surprise if he goes down the Ellis Short route and makes the club stand on it's own two feet regardless of the consequences.

I am well aware TUF is a publicly trading company and the Chansiris are listed in Forbes each year. I am also very aware of what the alleged worth is of each of the family members. Any one can go and look that kind of information on Google in about 5 seconds.

10 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

So who is backing him,because his father and brothers combined wealth is quoted at being 400-500m.